Fantasy Baseball 2010! It's back!

^there was an article on yahoo yesterday saying it'll be awhile before Stanton comes up. Kid's got power tho

Should I start Ricky Nolasco vs the Giants? Someone tell me "no" so I can just watch the game and cheer for the Giants and not worry about my fantasy team.
laugh.gif

And just so you guys know... my weekly matchup's pitching stats are pretty even with my opponent.

Spoiler [+]
And I also have Wandy Rodriguez and Carl Pavano pitching for me today. My team is "Big Time Timmy Jim" by the way.

21mymmq.png

When do you guys paln on pick up Strasburgh and Mike Stanton? Both dudes are on my waiver wire but I don't want to get them just yet because some weeks I need a Spot start for a random pitcher. But then again I want to make sure I get them before anyone else.

Paul, I can't help you with that man I start all my SP's no matter what
laugh.gif
Ricky will get you the K's but raise the WHIP and ERA.

I'd pick up Stanton soon. Last year's sham ROY Coglahn might get demoted soon to make space. Stratsburg, I'd wait until he made his first two starts in AAA and see how he does. Struggling, wait a little bit. Doing well, get him ASAP. I don't think it matters if Washington is winning or not, he's coming up this summer.

what the hell do i do with hunter pence.. such a disappointment. pick up smoak and drop pence?

laugh.gif
if Smoak is still available, I'd do that in a heartbeat. That Houston offense isn't getting any better. Berkman and Lee are just going to keep being below average until they get to the AL IMO.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
if Smoak is still available, I'd do that in a heartbeat. That Houston offense isn't getting any better. Berkman and Lee are just going to keep being below average until they get to the AL IMO.
I just picked up Vlad Guerrero cuz he's absolutely mashing right now, but am tempted by you for like the 10th time to drop him for da White Smoak Monster.

That's a tough one with Vlad, though. He has been raking and splitting time between RF and DH is really helping him.

Drop Kerry Wood? Chris Perez got the save today

You guys might want to scoop up Jhoulys Chacin he has been playing well

Originally Posted by parada45

Drop Kerry Wood? Chris Perez got the save today

You guys might want to scoop up Jhoulys Chacin he has been playing well
I missed out on Chacin. I would have dropped Fukudome for him.
smh.gif

Yahoo is reporting that on the Indians' website, Kerry Wood will get his closer role back Tuesday.

^Thanks dude I just seen that earlier as well

My spot start suggestion for today is Arroyo at PIT

Kerry Wood looked awful in his last outing in AAA, I'm staying as far away as I can from him. Doing some complete remodeling of my teams today, last place two of my five leagues. Of course they're both NT leagues
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was hesitant to drop him, was not ready to admit that trade was awful on both ends.

I was a little ticked you got Strastburg, I signed in one day all happy thinking no one picked him up
smh.gif

laugh.gif
that's not a lot to choose from man. Kaz has lost all of his control and gets to 100 pitches in like 5 innings nowadays. Edwin is doing terrible in Arizona and can't seem to keep the ball down. I think your best bet would be Dice-K since he's only given us two starts to judge off of and maybe he picks it up and turns it around.

Back
Top Bottom