Farting Girlfriends : Unappreciation...

what if shorty looks like this tho??? i bet that changes everything
sick.gif

was the silent but deadly fart? or what if she 'gambled' on a fart and lost in your face :X

You got to get her back. That's why you got to let off a sleeper, when you both laying around, and then you make it like it is romantic. Ask her to see youunder the comforter and let her get that whiff of your manhood.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

A woman comfertable enough with herself and open enough to fart infront of you is rare.
As I lay up in the spooned position with my girl... the space was pretty tight... I lightly hugged her closer and as the space widen...that when Inoticed she might have let one off... so I hugged her tighter to close the space.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Originally Posted by Rafool

sick.gif
what she eat that made the book turn 5 pages?

well she wasn't wearing any underwear... I think I got a piece of turd stuck on my forehead

was she backed up? 5 PAGES? thats like a wind tunnel...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol I bet some of ya'll freaky NTers got some kinda fart fetish or somethin'.. I know one of my cousins into that @!@$. no one in my family ever talks to him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if a couple can fart around each other with no problem that is love imo.

I feel you but she farted in his face...that's a bit much

I'd be heated if my chick tried me like that.

Edit: Retaliation is a must OP I suggest successive dutch ovens. Eat lots of Taco Bell beforehand for best results.

I guess it depends on how ya brought up but farts were always funny in my family n never takin at all seriously was just always told never around strangers orin public and like many dudes said if a girl can fart around u shes truly comfy but sounds like dudes girls way tooooooo comfy lol.

Me personally I would just be waiting for one to be brewin to catch payback id pin her down sit on her n let rip 4real.

Dutch ovens,cupcakes and pull my finger gotta lovem all farts just make me chuckle.

Strangely im turned off alot more by girls who belch and force it out I dated one chick who did this n laughed I gave her the stoneface cause 4real thas nasty.

Peace
Scottie

forget that she better blow her wind when im not around. what kind of !*!% is that
laugh.gif
I dont fart in front of people anyway, not even my homeboys.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'd be heated if my chick tried me like that.

Edit: Retaliation is a must OP I suggest successive dutch ovens. Eat lots of Taco Bell beforehand for best results.
roll.gif

Some of ya'll sound stupid.

"My girl better not fart in front of me"

So she should hold it in because you're around....I hope ur balls are made of emeralds or something to think you deserve that

But OP that was just nasty....you need to get her dutch oven style....lol

it depends on the fart...if its bad, then i definitely try not to let it out in front of him, but if its just air, i can get away with it.

but on the real...he tells me not to do it around him...i'm like dam, how is that supposed to make me feel if my stomach is really hurting!
frown.gif

So im there laying on my bed... my girl comes over like "baby, give me a hug".. I say "ok, whatever" and she comes over, turns around and blows a mean fart right at my face while I was reading a book and the wind turned like 5 pages makin me lose my spot.. that ain't funny man.. ya'll girls need to stop playin... %$$#* nasty.

I like that your response to her asking for a hug is "Ok, whatever!" I am guessing you are quite the prize yourself.

I mean I'd like a chic who's comfy enough around me to do it...but this one girl took advantage of it and did it toooooo damn much...

Back
Top Bottom