Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Come on, you're just being condescending and trying to make a point that doesn't make any sense. I'm not a huge car guy, so you're wrong there. "loud sounds and hot chicks"? I'm not eleven years old, so that's not the main draw for me either. And yeah, the comedy does come from the bad acting and cheesy lines at times... and? Does that mean it can't be funny?

Bias based movie? Again, I'm not into the car scene. I'm not Asian. I'm not a child who loves explosions, any other blanket statements you have up your sleeve? A cult movie doesn't automatically have to be a bad movie either. I haven't said it's on the level of the Godfather series or anything outlandish, so I don't get why you're  so bent out of shape that some people like the series. The first one was a cool/cheesy action movie with a lot of funny dialogue. The 2nd one was ridiculous and cheesy with Tyrese. The third was lame other than the cars. The fourth was fun for the fans of the original. The fifth was a good action movie overall that shifted the series away from the street racing into the heist/action genre.

This isn't a thread of fans saying this is the best series to ever be filmed. They just appreciate a fun series that has good action, a lot of comedy (intentional and unintentional), and doesn't take itself too seriously or try to be anything more than an entertaining two hours. We've explained why we like the series, what point are you still trying to make?
thats you but in large this isnt true....we can play coy and pretend...but large majority of the fan base and will be at these movies will fall into one of the aforementioned... i mean you outright said and a round about beat around the bush way the same thing is said...So i gueess the cats with the souped up cars etc... and the wannabe racers wont be in large drones at the movie theater for this release, or hasnt been for the previous release.

You can ignore/pretend this isnt the case but they could literally put out anything(which looks like what they are doing) and it still will get draws just from the car enthusiasts and the target demographic... It is what it is kida like tyler perry can put out pretty much any ole bs. and if nothing else will draw that black women crowd.

you said it has lame cheesy acting... unintentional funny scenes.... big time action....another way of saying loud bangs explosions etc.... (and if that isnt the case i saw the commercial what else drew ppl to say they cant wait to see the movie? cause thats all they showed....cars/big explosions) So what you said in most part for others dont make sense... to say oh it isnt about the loud bangs explosions and cars etc... as to what draws you to wanna go see the movie, and the fact that, that was all the clip showed...oh let me guess you didnt go offa the clip no one one here (despite the title of the thread) they saw some scenes/footage online and this entire thread is based on some not seen slips of the movie.

I mean if you like it good for you...but at the end of the day it still what it is..(and maybe you didnt say it, but great/awesome/dope which to me says something is far more then decent was used by several ppl to describe the movie)

shoelyesses- there is a reason the series is still alive. there are people that enjoy the film series. why even hate?

and you wrote all of that just to say it is what it is, and good for him if he likes it. so yeah... good for him and everyone else who is eager to see the film. that's why someone made a thread about it.

to finish, i am eager to see the film. can't wait. :smokin

It made $86 million on opening weekend and was 80% on Rottentomatoes so it must really suck

Let trolls be trolls cause I can assure everyone he hasn't seen Fast Five

Take Fast & Furious for what it is and you'll enjoy them. A series with HUNDREDS of corny/unintentionally hilarious one-liners :smokin

"Pockets ain't empty, cuz" is STILL a classic quote that my boys and I use

"Busta"
"We Hongry"
"Monicaaaaaa"
"Menageeeeeeee"
The whole fatburger/sandwich exchange
"You never had me, you never had your car"
"I never narc'd on nobody!!"
"I'm in yo face"
"Granny shifting, not double clutching"
"This is Brasiiiiiiiiil !!!"

Last edited:
um yeah...a point/plot good acting.... a decent storyline....um yeah i dont think thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaay left field for a movie to be good...i could see if it was some slapstick comedy or something...but its not, i mean i get it you guys are in the whole souped uped hotwheel car scene..... and it has some hot non acting chicks but that doesnt make a movie good/great....

hell i like bball and i like durant, but that movie he was in simply sucked....my like for him and bball doesnt give the fact the movie sucked a pass.

What the hell are you even talking about? Why don't you just leave the thread

Is every movie considered good supposed to win an Academy Award?

Just by your long paragraphs I can tell you've only seen at best the first two movies

Last edited:
You can not like the series, by all means... but complaining about loud bangs and explosions in the trailer can be applied to pretty much every action movie.

There are very good action movies with great plot, acting, characters, etc.. There are OK action movies with good action, average plot, average acting, etc. Then there terrible action movies, with ridiculous action, terrible plot/characters, and  they try to be serious or dramatic and fail miserably.

Fast Five was a good action movie. That's all I'm saying. If you're not a fan of the series then that's cool, but it's a solid movie. I'm not going to defend an entire audience of a movie, plenty would show up for any action movie. If that's your only point, then ok..? The point you're missing is the last movie was actually good. Despite the masses showing up for any kind of action movie, it was still a solid action movie... and that's what some of us are talking about. 

Last edited:
Come on, you're just being condescending and trying to make a point that doesn't make any sense. I'm not a huge car guy, so you're wrong there. "loud sounds and hot chicks"? I'm not eleven years old, so that's not the main draw for me either. And yeah, the comedy does come from the bad acting and cheesy lines at times... 
and? 
Does that mean it can't be funny?

Bias based movie? Again, I'm not into the car scene. I'm not Asian. I'm not a child who loves explosions, any other blanket statements you have up your sleeve? A cult movie doesn't automatically have to be a bad movie either. I haven't said it's on the level of the Godfather series or anything outlandish, so I don't get why you're so bent out of shape that some people like the series. The first one was a cool/cheesy action movie with a lot of funny dialogue. The 2nd one was ridiculous and cheesy with Tyrese. The third was lame other than the cars. The fourth was fun for the fans of the original. The fifth was a good action movie overall that shifted the series away from the street racing into the heist/action genre.

This isn't a thread of fans saying this is the best series to ever be filmed. They just appreciate a fun series that has good action, a lot of comedy (intentional and unintentional), and doesn't take itself too seriously or try to be anything more than an entertaining two hours. We've explained why we like the series, what point are you still trying to make?

thats you but in large this isnt true....we can play coy and pretend...but large majority of the fan base and will be at these movies will fall into one of the aforementioned... i mean you outright said and a round about beat around the bush way the same thing is said...So i gueess the cats with the souped up cars etc... and the wannabe racers wont be in large drones at the movie theater for this release, or hasnt been for the previous release.

You can ignore/pretend this isnt the case but they could literally put out anything(which looks like what they are doing) and it still will get draws just from the car enthusiasts and the target demographic... It is what it is kida like tyler perry can put out pretty much any ole bs. and if nothing else will draw that black women crowd.

you said it has lame cheesy acting... unintentional funny scenes.... big time action....another way of saying loud bangs explosions etc.... (and if that isnt the case i saw the commercial what else drew ppl to say they cant wait to see the movie? cause thats all they showed....cars/big explosions) So what you said in most part for others dont make sense... to say oh it isnt about the loud bangs explosions and cars etc... as to what draws you to wanna go see the movie, and the fact that, that was all the clip showed...oh let me guess you didnt go offa the clip no one one here (despite the title of the thread) they saw some scenes/footage online and this entire thread is based on some not seen slips of the movie.

I mean if you like it good for you...but at the end of the day it still what it is..(and maybe you didnt say it, but great/awesome/dope which to me says something is far more then decent was used by several ppl to describe the movie)

Aiight dude, so you hate franchise but won't stop posting in the thread about. :smh:

Take your troll *** to the next thread then, nobody in here needs you polluting this joint.

Take Fast & Furious for what it is and you'll enjoy them. A series with HUNDREDS of corny/unintentionally hilarious one-liners
smokin.gif

"Pockets ain't empty, cuz" is STILL a classic quote that my boys and I use

"Busta"
"We Hongry"
"Monicaaaaaa"
"Menageeeeeeee"
The whole fatburger/sandwich exchange
"You never had me, you never had your car"
"I never narc'd on nobody!!"
"I'm in yo face"
"Granny shifting, not double clutching"
"This is Brasiiiiiiiiil !!!"
Fatburger sandwich exchange?

From 2F2F?

It made $86 million on opening weekend and was 80% on Rottentomatoes so it must really suck

Let trolls be trolls cause I can assure everyone he hasn't seen Fast Five

Rotten tomatoes is terrible, that weekend every single person ive ever even talked to LOVED that movie after they saw it.

Fatburger sandwich exchange?

From 2F2F?

From the first one (from memory) at the beginning when Paul walker first interacts with everyone

"You want a sandwich take your *** to fatburger"
"I like the tuna"
"******** no one likes the tuna" (fight breaks out)

Last edited:
Come on, you're just being condescending and trying to make a point that doesn't make any sense. I'm not a huge car guy, so you're wrong there. "loud sounds and hot chicks"? I'm not eleven years old, so that's not the main draw for me either. And yeah, the comedy does come from the bad acting and cheesy lines at times... 
and? 
Does that mean it can't be funny?

Bias based movie? Again, I'm not into the car scene. I'm not Asian. I'm not a child who loves explosions, any other blanket statements you have up your sleeve? A cult movie doesn't automatically have to be a bad movie either. I haven't said it's on the level of the Godfather series or anything outlandish, so I don't get why you're so bent out of shape that some people like the series. The first one was a cool/cheesy action movie with a lot of funny dialogue. The 2nd one was ridiculous and cheesy with Tyrese. The third was lame other than the cars. The fourth was fun for the fans of the original. The fifth was a good action movie overall that shifted the series away from the street racing into the heist/action genre.

Man, shut the hell up.

Go whack off to The Master and leave us alone.

^ :lol:

Anyone else really like the music from Fast Five?

How We Roll and Furiously Dangerous get plays :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom