Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

repped. thats a really good point, never thought of that.
Yeah she was just assumed dead, although she was written as dead in the script for 4 I think and they just decided to revive her like this. Although they did leave it open ended since they never showed death. Either way we knew from last movie she would be back this one.

Also last two movies were so much better then the previous two, so I'm excited for this.

Last edited:
She was never shown getting killed on screen. Vin Diesel's character assumed she died when he recreated the situation in his head in the 4th movie

Exactly what I was thinking he went back to the spot just recreated it

The best part about the scene is sniffing the ground and knowing the car lol

At least that's how I think it went down

She was never shown getting killed on screen. Vin Diesel's character assumed she died when he recreated the situation in his head in the 4th movie

Exactly what I was thinking he went back to the spot just recreated it

That's the rule- You don't die ON SCREEN, you're never really dead.

Michelle Rodriguez was in Resident Evil: Retribution which was the 5th movie even though she died on screen in the 1st movie :lol:

what about Han?

roll.gif
I believe Han will never die. Haha.

Word they said F TD and kept Han.
Or TD is in the year 2020 like someone said a few pages back ago :lol:

These keep making money Vin Diesel is gonna be ageless and Bow Wow is yet to born in this timeline

What you didn't know was the 1970 Road Runner Vin Diesel was driving at the end of TD was actually a Tardis.

Dom is going to be the next doctor.

Wouldnt mind if they forget that straight to dvd quality tokyo drift

I saw it about 2 years ago wasnt eem impressed, glad i never saw it in theaters.

Michelle Rodriguez was in Resident Evil: Retribution which was the 5th movie even though she died on screen in the 1st movie :lol:
lol there were like 3 versions of her too, all just mass clones like what they did with Alice previously anyways.

This is key that most forget. Also, the fact that they had a funeral for her and they were trying to arrest Dom because they knew he would show for it. That is probably what threw people off and making them think she really was dead.

Don't forget she was doing jobs for the FBI to try and clear Dom's name. What if they faked the death and she is under cover to try and take down this renegade group she is 2nd in command of?

This was from a YT video in the about section:
Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian's (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete. Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

Can't wait to figure out the crazy twist that is basically guaranteed to be in this one :smokin

This is key that most forget. Also,the fact that they had a funeral for her and they were trying to arrest Dom because they knew he would show for itt. That is probably what threw people off and making them think she really was dead.

This is exactly what I have been thinking. They were just trying to arrest Dom, there was never any proof that she died. ol boy with brian at the funeral even said something along the lines of "wheres your friend? i almost was certian he would show for this" like it was a set up.

Back
Top Bottom