Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

cars were trash?
Drifting isnt racing?

Alot of foolery being posted on this page.

If youre not a fan of this franchise, why post in here?

Im looking forward to this flick and the one following it. It has an Oceans 11 feel to it.

Damn why are the complainers in this thread, just simply leave.

Cant wait for this movie, ive been a fan since day 1. Tego and don omar are too funny :rofl:

damn with this and the imdb page...no don omar/tego calderon???? maybe the roulette wheel hit 00 in monte carlo at the end of fast five :smh: :frown:

I'm kind of glad we didn't see any more ridiculous action scenes in the extended trailer, because I couldn't handle anymore. 
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to Michelle Rodriguez and Gina Carano's fight. 

MY BODY IS ALL SORTS OF READY. hype level is maximum. gina vs michelle? :wow: :evil: :pimp:

really hope it comes out memorial day weekend and not actually that monday.

Last edited:
They even mixed in a 10 second race for the ones that require it. :wow:

Why it always look like Candyland with the honey's when they creep up onto the car scenes? :lol: Broads in those skirts were on point!

lol now ive seen the whole movie ...

Exactly what I was thinking when they showed Letty and then her shooting Dom. Revealed too much

I shouldn't have watched the extended trailer lol :frown:

modded car chases, gun shootouts, fight scenes, random girls wearing next to nothing, numerous funny one liners that are not meant to be funny.... not sure I could ask for anything else in a movie lol.

We kind of new the whole movie from the original trailer anyway.. hell from the synopsis.

The crew gets together to take down this guy and get their immunity. They infiltrate, we have some fun and games, they get close to the guy and maybe that's where Letty shoots Dom. They question if she's too far gone, Dom won't give up. Tyrese says something silly and takes his shirt off. Then they pull down AN AIRPLANE WITH CARS!

My guess with letty is she's being forced to play the bad girl here. After she shoots Dom he says we don't turn our backs on family and she looks scared when she was with that bad guy.

My guess with letty is she's being forced to play the bad girl here. After she shoots Dom he says we don't turn our backs on family and she looks scared when she was with that bad guy.

No doubt

I'm sure Paul and Vin rescue her in the end or it's left as their motive for Fast 7

Maybe she faked her death to protect Dom and by shooting him she thinks it will keep him away from her

Maybe she faked her death to protect Dom and by shooting him she thinks it will keep him away from her

She was working with the feds in 4 the whole time, and our only vision of her dying was Dom's "memory" of how it went down.

It's possible that the feds faked the death for her for something else, and even Brian wasn't in on it.

Or, if this was a more story driven franchise....

Brian did know about it, and never said anything. But I think at this point they are done with Dom and Brian being on opposite sides nd it'll be Brian had no idea.

Anyone catch a glimpse of Jordana anywhere? I don't think I saw her and we've already seen pretty much the entire movie. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom