Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

How does one get access to pre-screenings?
They show the new movies to the movie theatre employees a day before they come out. And sometimes they are able to invite people. So basically you just have to be cool with someone that works at a theatre.
Pre-screenings in theater you have to have either a guild card, press pass / comp or media invite. DVD review screeners are given to industry people, lawyers, critics, press, entertainment firms etc... As part of my job I get mines delivered to me certified mail like most people. Sometimes email (like that Teen Mom flick a few weeks ago). If you get caught with them though and you're not the intended viewer you can face serious criminal charges. You have to destroy them after watching. 

Reading Grantland's review and a few lines stuck out to me :lol:

The weak link was leading man Lucas Black, a cornpone goober who made Walker seem like a Brandoesque electromagnet by comparison.

So how's this one? It's great. It's crack. It gets you really high. It's automatically at least 17 percent less fun than Fast Five because Fast Five was an Ocean's-on-taurine heist film and this one's a Die Hard–esque gotta-stop-the-terrorists drama, but it's no less crammed with twisted metal pirouetting in the air and people with special skills saying "I got this!" into walkie-talkies.

So it's not a flawless film. But it's a near-flawless Fast & Furious film. Like Five, it benefits greatly from the wry presence of Dwayne Johnson, who's as good at finding wit in dialogue seemingly devoid of it as he is at head-butting people. He returns as Hobbs, from the totally-made-up-sounding-but-apparently-real Diplomatic Security Service, a government agency whose responsibilities in the Furiverse include apprehending fugitives and spouting exposition.

:lol:

Grantland

Man, this movie delivered, can't wait to see it again :smokin

RIP Han(again) & Gisele. Her's really caught me off guard :frown:

Thought it was great. Loved the action scenes. I'm also biased, I love this ******g series.

Curious to see who is in 7. Lin is out. The Rock might be out. Curious if the white guy from Tokyo Drift is in it or Jin. Maybe Tego and Don Omar come back.

sick movie, enjoyed it so much; more than the avengers. couldnt think of a better person to play his brother at the end
pimp.gif

Fast 5 was MILES better than this movie.

This movie had way too many unbelievable scenes. 
laugh.gif

Solid movie, a bit rushed, a little too many cheesy cliches compared to the previous movies. Tyrese delivered as usual, but still, Fast 5 >>>

Fast 5 was MILES better than this movie.

This movie had way too many unbelievable scenes. 
laugh.gif

Solid movie, a bit rushed, a little too many cheesy cliches compared to the previous movies. Tyrese delivered as usual, but still, Fast 5 >>>

Unbelievable scenes? The last movie had the crew destroy all of Rio/possibly kill hundreds of people with those vaults and walk away with no remorse. That's part of the fun of these movies, how unbelievable they are. It's like watching a real life video game :lol:

Just got back from the the theater...

Ohh my Lord, that was exactly what i wanted out of the movie. :smokin

If youre goin into any of these Fast & Furious' movies thinking realistically, just stay home and save your money.

RIP Giselle :frown: i almost teared up. didnt see that comin

dont if this has been said.. but at the ending credits....
the guy from transformer is listed as ian shaw aka shaw brother :smokin i remember dude talking about his brother to dom saying that what his brother thought him

Cant wait til 7... White boy from Tokyo drift gonna be back with vin... And also Jason.... Bout to be a bad *** movie hope they don't **** this one up, and stay in Tokyo

I watch the Fast 6 on Monday and you could of gotten passes on Universals website for advance screening.

Unbelievable scenes? The last movie had the crew destroy all of Rio/possibly kill hundreds of people with those vaults and walk away with no remorse. That's part of the fun of these movies, how unbelievable they are. It's like watching a real life video game
laugh.gif
Trust me, I am a HUGE FF fan. Seen every movie atleast 3-4 times, I love this series.

For some reason, I just didnt like this one as much. Maybe I expected too much out of it considering how great 5 was. I think it was the idea of them all coming back together in 5 that hyped up the rest of the movie, in this one you kinda knew it and idk. They did go over the top with a few scenes though, lets be serious. 
laugh.gif

Scene where Dom jumped off the car and grabbed Letty midair when she got thrown off the tank, that was wild, physics are non existent LOL.

Runway scene, plane took like 16 hours to finally get airborne, how long was that runway? LOL

Still entertaining as hell.

grew up watching all the movies since the first so im really looking forward to this

They explain it in the movie...
Wait...did they really?!

I dont remember that..
Did you not stay for the post-credits? They show the scene where Hahn dies, but Jason Statham is on the other side of the car and he blows Hahn's car up. FF7 will undoubtedly be about the crew avenging his death
BTW James Wan (Saw) is directing FF7
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Did you not stay for the post-credits? They show the scene where Hahn dies, but Jason Statham is on the other side of the car and he blows Hahn's car up. FF7 will undoubtedly be about the crew avenging his death
BTW James Wan (Saw) is directing FF7
eyes.gif
Oh right, they coudve pulled the same thing they did in Fast & Furious with Letty "dieing".

They didn't have any scenes with Vin Diesel staying by The Rock.. Well until the end.. haha

scene from Tokyo drift .. as you can see the guy that supposedly hit him which is the silver Mercedes, there is a guy exiting his car... And he has a head full of hair... Just nit picking but Jason Statham got a bald head

^ dude spoiler

There's always one on here

What's wrong with you? 99% haven't seen the movie yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom