Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

i dont understand the people who come to the midnight showing then as soon as the end credits scene plays they just continue walking out

(like cmon you obviously enjoy the series enough to watch it on thursday  at midnight and the scene plays literally right when the movie ends how you ganna miss the best part
mean.gif
)

fast 7 better be epic though

So instead you just ignore the no spoiler in the thread title and ruin it for others?
I was just watching Tokyo drift and caught it... Made me kinda like bleh... Due to the fact they shoulve had it thought out . Makes you wonder what's next... Especially with that young director from saw

I just watched the Fast and the Furious trailer and when it says Summer 2001 at the end my mind is blown

it's obvious if your a f&f fan... You know the chronological order of the movies so one can ask thequestion after tTokyo... Is Han really dead or is Sean coming back?

So vin come to Tokyo... Wonder if 7 will take place in Tokyo... I was always hyped for vin and his crew to be in Tokyo.

But you don't know the set up for 7 which you clearly just left wide open for people who don't want it spoiled for them

man eff this. Came in to see some of the reviews and you dudes are ruining it.

I hate you Future Hendrix.

reprted.

^ I was thinking the same **** :lol:

Will be seeing a second time this weekend. Probably a third time next week :evil:

No spoiler review

IT WAS SO AWESOME AND STUPID AND EVERYTHING WE EXPECTED AHHHHHH

For those on the fence, if you've seen the others, then you have to see it. It's just as over the top and ridiculous as the last, hell it might even be worse/better. It's still very funny, the Rock is great, Vin Diesel and his car lingo words of wisdom :lol:, Paul Walker still can't act but he's a badass in this one, even Tyrese was better. The baby oil jokes :lol:

Action was definitely there with plenty of fights and chases. And if this is what they consider to have moved away from street racing, I'm totally on board because the cars were still heavily featured.. maybe even more than the last one. Plenty of car chases, a street race, and tons of car eye candy. It's an action franchise that features cars rather than a car franchise with action.. and it's better for it.

If you haven't seen the others, then at the very least, watch 4 and 5 for this one.

Favorite moments
Scenes I couldn't handle :lol:
Dom giving the diving headbutt to save Mia and Brian :rofl:
The mid-air catch was even more ridiculous in theaters. My friend was HYSTERICALLY laughing the entire time he was in the air... the rest of the theater was dead quiet :lol: I wanted to laugh so bad
Cool that they brought back Braga
and while I ruined it for myself originally, seeing Statham at the end was brilliant. I kind of wish he said who he was... just to make sure the audience figured it out, but yeah... tremendous

Last edited:
Oh right, they coudve pulled the same thing they did in Fast & Furious with Letty "dieing".

Statham was on one end, and Sean/Neela were on the other side when the car blew up. Plus, there was no way he was in any shape to crawl out from that, so he's pretty much 100% dead, IMO

Damn, all those little hints of Han and Giselle! Poor guy and he wasn't even the one that actually killed shaw. To Statham I say screw you and good day sir

Man, I'm going to miss Lin as the director! The man made an actual universe with some continuity in this franchise!~

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm late ...

Any of y'all notice The Rock having a goatee throughout the movie then was clean shaven during a scene in the car? Friend and I started laughing.

And damn that runway was LONG ...

am i the only one that wonders how the heck f&f got to 6 going on 7 movies?!

i thought this was dead after tokyo drift, but it just keeps going and going. not hatin though, i actually wanna see f6 ha 

Back
Top Bottom