Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

One thing i always wondered is whatever happened to all of their money from their take?  What happened to Han and Giseles money?  Wasn't it around $14mil each?  Between both Han and Gisele you'd think theres still 20mil+ left, did Dom take all of it for himself or did he split it with family

One thing i always wondered is whatever happened to all of their money from their take?  What happened to Han and Giseles money?  Wasn't it around $14mil each?  Between both Han and Gisele you'd think theres still 20mil+ left, did Dom take all of it for himself or did he split it with family
I'm gonna say that it was split, because... 

0friends.jpg

Ridiculous...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] jet packs , torpedos, jumping cars building to building (fast 7) they don't even race anymore...‍♂️

Rock nudging the torpedo.
mean.gif
roll.gif

All the way in.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Saw the trailer a while back in theatre and I think I'm finally burnt out with the franchise

I actually know people who deem this franchise "best ever".
Its the same stuff, different movie.
Hell you can show me screen shots of 4, 5 and 6 and I couldn't begin to tell you what shot goes to what movie.

Fate of the Furious, Dom goes rogue.
We all know he gonna come back to the "good side".
Predictable.
Its the only curve ball left.
Other than that, more of the same stuff.
Exotic cars in exotic locations while they proceed with their latest "mission" which are all the same as well.

Back
Top Bottom