Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

They should have ended with 7

The cgi world war z cars just seem like they ain't got nothing left

yeah 5 was the one that put the franchise back on the map and easily the best one out of the new movies
-bringing back Vince was nice
-opening scene with the train was great
-introducing Hobbes
-Driving those vaults out in the streets like that :wow:
-Elena
- That end credits scene with Eva
"DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST?"

only complaint about 5 was they didn't show the actual race between Dom and Diogo when they raced for slips to get a faster car...Diogo was really hyping the race up too :smh:

dont forget the scene where Dom was telling Brian how his fathaa would bbq every Sunday. :lol:

If you never heard the Bill Simmons podcast with Adam Carolla where they review Fast 5, look it up right now :rofl:

Fast 5 was clicking on all cylinders for a Blockbuster; action, comedy, nice heist plot, cars, women, music etc.

Last edited:
Fast 5 was clicking on all cylinders for a Blockbuster; action, comedy, nice heist plot, cars, women, music etc.

still da best one, but i never over look da importance of 4 for reviving da series from da dead.

Last edited:
I enjoyed every one besides 3, and will more than likely enjoy this one, but good lord, how much can they milk this series?? About to get into Nu-Mixx Klazzics territory

Last edited:
Tokyo drift was cool to me, 4 was the sorta bland one of the series. Who knew though that when they were dragging a bank safe through the streets of Brazil that would be the least outrageous thing to come.

They would have reinvent the series again lol

After this scale everything back go dark have Michael mann direct haha

Lol I hope the franchise starts tanking and that they will be forced to stop making films ..

They're not even filming with Paul Walker no more. It'll never be the same.

Lol I hope the franchise starts tanking and that they will be forced to stop making films ..

They're not even filming with Paul Walker no more. It'll never be the same.

International these movies are at star wars/ avengers levels

XXX3 made 175 mill just in china alone they love Vin

Yo why do they **** with Vin so tough lol

Last edited:
dont forget the scene where Dom was telling Brian how his fathaa would bbq every Sunday. :lol:

If you never heard the Bill Simmons podcast with Adam Carolla where they review Fast 5, look it up right now :rofl:

and how his Dad would help Mia with her math homework and even after she went to bed he stayed up late to learn the next chapter. :lol:

tumblr_mt5a6kJxnO1ql41ypo1_500.gif

let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I actually enjoyed Tokyo Drift :lol:

I just wonder how much more extreme they can take this. What made fast 5 so good wasn't the theatrical stuff like hopping from one side of a freeway to the other. The vault on the road was tame compared to what we're getting. Glad to hear the reviews are positive so far though.

That vault was still ridiculous and hilarious though. It destroyed half of Rio and probably killed/severely injured thousands of people in the process :lol:

I just wonder how much more extreme they can take this. What made fast 5 so good wasn't the theatrical stuff like hopping from one side of a freeway to the other. The vault on the road was tame compared to what we're getting. Glad to hear the reviews are positive so far though.

That vault was still ridiculous and hilarious though. It destroyed half of Rio and probably killed/severely injured thousands of people in the process :lol:

It's ok they only offed those crooked Rio cops :lol:

I'm sure the people in bank were able to duck the safe :smile:

Back
Top Bottom