Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

dave-willsjpg-ec3e7d0a698bfb16.jpg

Crazy that there's beef between them. 

There better not be a confrontation at Wrestlemania between the two.
mean.gif

I just know one thing...

We need confirmation on if Jesse made it before this series is over.

Lol pretty sure they were showing Jesse dying in that scene. Have they ever mentioned Leon since the OG?

No Leon is the only one not to show up. I'm shocked they brought back Vince.

Last edited:
Dude who played leon spoke out after Vince was in fast five basically saying he on the couch waiting for the call

Lol pretty sure they were showing Jesse dying in that scene. Have they ever mentioned Leon since the OG?

Leon's gonna have a car where Jesse's brain is the chip, ala Michael Knight and K.I.T.T., and are gonna be revealed to be the Mastermind's behind EVERYTHING in Fast and Furious 15: Last Ounce of NOS

They're really superheroes now lmao. If you take the Fast and Furious 1 versions of themselves, they would've been dead within the first five minutes of Fast Five and every movie after 
roll.gif

I saw it at the Pacific Theater in Winnetka (818).

My expectations for F8 weren't as high as my curiosity was for the film. Mainly because it's hard to fathom these movies without PW, minus Tokyo Drift of course. And where else could they possibly take this franchise...?

Man, this was a superb action movie and a worthy entry in the series most definitely.

The thought on everyone's minds is what the hell could turn Dom against his family for...man they totally did it with that one. In a good way. Just the angle it came from, we didn't see it coming, you won't either. And it's not cheesy, promise.

Hobbs and Dekkard Shaw banter was A1, golden lines shared between those guys. Prison scene was bonkers.

Supporting cast same ole', Tyrese brought the goods, Luda whatevever, Nathalie Emmanuel was nice to look at, Letty was ok in this one, Kurt Russell was in it quite a bit and Scott Eastwood got a lot of burn, atleast more than he did in Suicide Squad.

Car selection was cool, nothing that got me drooling over, but the stuff done with them was very cool, some things we haven't seen yet in these movies believe it or not.

Charlize, was a very good villian, an actual villian. They gave her some good stuff to work with.

F. Gary Gray was in the building, sat dead center under the projector. He threw in a reference from "Friday" (which he directed), feel like I was the only one who caught it. He also directed Charlize and Statham in the "Italian Job" and the Rock in "Be Cool".

Also the whole NYC thing should be taken lightly, this is more of a globetrotting flick like the last one.

Couple unexpected surprises. Not meaning to get any hopes up, but they're fun.

Couple gripes but I'll get into that when you guys see it.

Had a great time, watched it with my closest buddies. I'll chime in some more soon.

Bro how you always see these movies early? I go to that theater too in winnetka

Back
Top Bottom