Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Instill cant get over how much they completely changed Luda's character and then went back and put him in a car.

2F2F Tez was a hustler who hosted races, said he didnt drive no more because he hit a wall or pole doing 120. Fast forward to Fast 5 all of a sudden he's the computer geek that knows everything above technology and cars. On top of that in each movie forward he also isndriving at ridiculous speeds chasing and/or running from whatever

it was a natural progression for da character...in part 2 he was already da gadget guy, and he was already a racer so it wasn't much of a stretch for him to go ba k behind da wheel.

Instill cant get over how much they completely changed Luda's character and then went back and put him in a car.

2F2F Tez was a hustler who hosted races, said he didnt drive no more because he hit a wall or pole doing 120. Fast forward to Fast 5 all of a sudden he's the computer geek that knows everything above technology and cars. On top of that in each movie forward he also isndriving at ridiculous speeds chasing and/or running from whatever

it was a natural progression for da character...in part 2 he was already da gadget guy, and he was already a racer so it wasn't much of a stretch for him to go ba k behind da wheel.

Natural Progression? Only gadgets he touched in 2F2F was a walkie talkie and an afro pick :lol:

Last edited:

Natural Progression? Only gadgets he touched in 2F2F was a walkie talkie and an afro pick :lol:

he was da Donatello of da group is my point.

him hackin that ATM wasn't clue enough? :lol:

and Suki :lol:

His character ain't farfecthed at all though, especially to Corona-Superpowered Dom

Y'all sleeping on my boy Mc Jin (Jimmy the mechanic in 2F2F). He could be in surprise cameo since nobody really talks about him. He could come out of nowhere and rescues Dom, Roman, Tej,or Letty. Not a big role but it'll be a surprise to the audience when they see him.

I feel like for pt 9 to get more of that money in China they may add Kris Wu since he's already in Xander Cage and that did #s in China

he was da Donatello of da group is my point.

him hackin that ATM wasn't clue enough? :lol:

Y'all sleeping on my boy Mc Jin (Jimmy the mechanic in 2F2F). He could be in surprise cameo since nobody really talks about him. He could come out of nowhere and rescues Dom, Roman, Tej,or Letty. Not a big role but it'll be a surprise to the audience when they see him.

Huh? That wasnt progression it just happened. Tez didnt do anything in 2F2F except run the races, gave Roman a place to stay, and then led the cops away with Suki. He didnt hack that ATM until 5 or 6

His mechanic Jimmy knew all the car stuff. Tellin Brian and Roman their cars were wired like somethin he never seen before, Tez was just there

Ludacris been da utility tactical guy thou...he knew Tyrese & Paul Walker's cars were "hot" in part 2.

Ludacris been da utility tactical guy thou...he knew Tyrese & Paul Walker's cars were "hot" in part 2.

So when was it that he knew?

IIRC it wasnt until after Jimmy explained to them they were wired, then Luda said somethin about where Brian has been, does he even want to know what w/e part Jimmy said was, and where they got the cars from.

Edit: found a transcript

(580) Roman: I see you're about your money homey. You race, too
(581) Tej: No, man. I hit a wall doing like a buck 20 a couple years ago
(582) Ever since then, I've just been organising and collecting
(589) Brian: So, Jimmy? You ever seen anything like this before
(590) Jimmy: No. Both of them are wired like I never seen before
(591) PEARCE : What
(592) Brian: They got us wired with GPS
(593) That's why Markham knew we were at that impound lot
(594) Roman: You the master mechanic Can't you just yank that **** out
(595) Jimmy: I'll try, but this ain't LoJack
(596) The DIS box, the engine management system, the main harness
(597) The GPS is spidered into all that
(598) Tej: Tell me something, man
(599) Do I even want to know where the Skyline is, dawg
(600) Or where you've been or where the hell you got these rides from
(601) Jimmy: They're hot Yeah, they hot
(602) Wired so hot, anyone tracking them knows if you wear your seat belt
(603) Brian: All right, Jimmy

Last edited:
Jimmy worked for tej but tej is the best mechanic in that universe. Dom is #1 driver, #1 fighter and #2 mechanic behind only tej

Jimmy worked for tej but tej is the best mechanic in that universe. Dom is #1 driver, #1 fighter and #2 mechanic behind only tej

What about dude in the first movie who had adhd. Who lost in racewars and dipped. Wasnt he a good/great mechanic?

Back
Top Bottom