Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

They gotta bring back DK 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I laughed when I saw his vest in the final scene :lol: instantly reminded me of his wwf days :pimp:

saw it late last night.

the whole movie im like

515fabfcafa96f5926000091.jpg

a lotta things wrong with this movie.
I haven't seen it yet but remember, this is the 1st movie of the last trilogy which might explain some of the plot holes.
I saw Vin Diesel talking about the connectivity of the movies and about the difference in storytelling over a trilogy as opposed to just one movie.

i mean fine but plot aside, some of the action scenes were absurd. that car he races in the beginning? cmon son. first of all they cut that scene short so u don't know that turbo is from a boat, but they try and "stay true" to the car culture by talking about vacuum lines or wastegates. it was a POORLY done scene, and it was nothing more than fan service, cars weren't really highlighted as a central tool to their goal. plus he won in reverse....i mean cmon son..

then there was the new york scene. :smh: idk where to begin. the hacking of old cars, the CGI of that scene, the lack of potholes in NYC...or traffic.

all over some baby mama drama? >D

elsa pataky is :evil: :pimp:

tyrese was pretty funny tho i can't lie.

the cars sucked. i mean except that GTO (i think it was a GTO, dom's car).

the BRZ got more camera love than the STI. blasphemy.

sigh. ill stop here. at least the girls in the cuba scene had fat bootys. dat jiggle :pimp:

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to bringing Brian back
They gotta bring back DK :nerd: :lol:

For what? And didn't homie die at the end of TD?

Gotta bring back Leon, Hector, or the homie Jeffrey Atkins :lol:

At this point they gotta go back to Tokyo and link up w/ Boz who runs the car scene w/ the blessing of DK's uncle.....gotta find a way to write Shad out of it though, have Twinkie's parents move back to the states or something.

Can't use the characters from Tokyo drift in future movies because in the time line they are not so far removed from the current movie, no? Tokyo Drift takes place after 5 but just before 6. Characters in Tokyo Drift was supposed to be in hs and they grown grown men and women now lol

But maybe if there is a big time jump in the timeliness, like maybe if the movies catch up to real time...

Or did it already? Is F8 set in 2017?

Last edited:
A soft reboot/spinoff of Tokyo Drift should be the spinoff. Have that bring back the racing scene

Can't use the characters from Tokyo drift in future movies because in the time line they are not so far removed from the current movie, no? Tokyo Drift takes place after 5 but just before 6. Characters in Tokyo Drift was supposed to be in hs and they grown grown men and women now lol

:lol: So THAT'S your line on what's believable in this franchise?

Last edited:

But maybe if there is a big time jump in the timeliness, like maybe if the movies catch up to real time...

Or did it already? Is F8 set in 2017?
Sean was looking old as hell in 7 
laugh.gif

seen that he's slated to be in 9 tho

Last edited:

:lol: So THAT'S your line on what's believable in this franchise?

Lol everyone has different limits on believability.

I don't want my hs/college dudes to look older than me (I'm 31) lol

Street racing isn't enough anymore. Dom finished a street race on fire, going backwards. In Fast 1 that would've been more epic than the climax. Now it is just the prologue lol

Yeah. I remember in the first movie I was SO hyped when they would drive under the 18-Wheeler's :lol:

Now they're out getting chased by submarines in ice. I don't mind it tho. It's a new age and this is what the franchise has evolved into. Just gotta go with it and enjoy the bits that still hang on to the earlier ones.

Of all the logic to question in this series, how old a character looks is what some are concerned about? 
laugh.gif

Instill cant get over how much they completely changed Luda's character and then went back and put him in a car.

2F2F Tez was a hustler who hosted races, said he didnt drive no more because he hit a wall or pole doing 120. Fast forward to Fast 5 all of a sudden he's the computer geek that knows everything above technology and cars. On top of that in each movie forward he also isndriving at ridiculous speeds chasing and/or running from whatever

Back
Top Bottom