Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

i get his frustration....but if they milk da franchise too much they won't have anything to push back...

da spin off gives it longer legs overall.

if they made Fast and the Furious vs Jason Voorhees

Tyrese would die in the opening scene, that is how important he is to this franchise and he needs to realize that

Vin Diesel on his own might kill the F&F franchise. Hell, the Xander Cage joint that came out back in January could've easily have been a F&F film.

They need to drop off some of the supporting characters and stick with about 4-5 main/supporting characters max.

FWIW, Tyrese's character adds some necessary comic relief.

Watch Tyrese get replaced by one of the Wayans bros with no explanation. Thats how much Tyrese means to this series.

FamiliarComposedGodwit-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

:lol:
Tyrese really lookin like he thinkin up a plan B on what his next move is gonna be throughtout that video, before he goes dead broke
wouldn't be surprised if he starts campaigning HARD for GL, if they announced a 2019 release date

dude honestly should've covered his own *** and not relied on assuming the one film franchise he depends on was gonna release every 2 years like clockwork. I may not like a spinoff idea before the next Fast movie but it is what it is. He could learn from The Rock and Vin about getting work in between jobs man. Shouldn't have picked a fight and he could've flourished by networking alone and playing his cards right like DJ

The Rock don't have that kind of power to get Tyrese kicked off. Now Vin on the other hand, this is HIS FRANCHISE.

i just realized the rock has a beard now and in the video he doesn't , that video had to be a joke from years ago

They need to drop off some of the supporting characters and stick with about 4-5 main/supporting characters max.

They need to scale it down. I kinda lost interest after Cars were flying from the sky to successfully land on the ground and flying from building to building. Franchise has been wild since 5 but it's starting to just feel like ok let's include an outrageous stunt for the f*** of it. Carrying the vault in 5 seems realistic and tame compared to what came after. They definitely need to bring it back. They could show us how streetracing is now and all that. Or it's gonna die down by Fast 10 in my eyes .

They need to scale it down. I kinda lost interest after Cars were flying from the sky to successfully land on the ground and flying from building to building. Franchise has been wild since 5 but it's starting to just feel like ok let's include an outrageous stunt for the f*** of it. Carrying the vault in 5 seems realistic and tame compared to what came after. They definitely need to bring it back. They could show us how streetracing is now and all that. Or it's gonna die down by Fast 10 in my eyes .

There were wildin' with dragging the safe through Brazil but with F6 they most definitely jumped the shark. Series' too far gone for them to even mention Jessie being offed by Lance & Johnny or the fact that they were initially stealing DVD players prior to saving the world. :lol:

I watched the first two Fast and the Furious films for the first time a few days ago.

Both films are so painfully early 2000s, it's hilarious. :lol:

vlcsnap_2017_10_16_00h38m38s200.png

vlcsnap_2017_10_16_03h21m46s743.png

I watched Tokyo Drift and Fast & Furious earlier.

Tokyo Drift wasn't as bad as I thought would be, but you could completely skip it and not really miss anything about the franchise.

Fast & Furious felt more or less like a big budget version of the first film.

Back
Top Bottom