Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

He shouldn't be acting this way, but I almost feel bad for dude. Hell, there's no reason he couldn't get a cameo in the spin-off and earn some money that way, and not cause all this drama. Now to see the stuff with his custody battle, that's just rough, but he's not doin himself any favors. Hopefully they all get it figured out and get him back on board for all the movies goin forward.

And I completely agree, if Paul was still with us, none of this would be happening. The studio would be feasting of the momentum still and move the spinoff til the conclusion of the series. :frown:

It's not as if he's been in any other movies to begin with in a while so yeah he's going about it the wrong way

I think he also sees himself too big of a star to even say it's the Rock or him.

I still think if he cut it out, when to The Rock and told him my bad I was tripping because xyz, he'd figure out a way to get him a check. He's just burning bridges and no other studio is going to wanna be associated with him.

Rockys producing the spin-off so I am sure he can get him a role, not really sure why that isn't the route he took if he is so worried about the main FF film being delayed?

I don't believe it's lawyer fees. How is his baby mama ok with paying her lawyers and he isn't? I think he's just tryna change the narrative to avoid looking like a clown although he's going through something

When I said lawyers fees it was a bit of a joke but I think child support is factor too.

Dude was also talking about his rich friends turning their back on him so dude must be really struggling for cash if he has to mention "wealthy friends".

Surprisingly, Tyrese says he has wealthy friends who have turned their backs on him during this rough time.

dude reminded me of the mandarin from IM3 in that vid :lol:

I'm already picturing how well Kevin Hart will play off Luda in Fast 9.

Like bruh, stop switchin the narratives, is this about getting your daughter back, not getting money or PW legacy, now it's about steroid use??

I still think if he cut it out, when to The Rock and told him my bad I was tripping because xyz, he'd figure out a way to get him a check. He's just burning bridges and no other studio is going to wanna be associated with him.

this is really what Tyrese isn't understanding, like everyone else used the platform to continue eating and mans is going the bow wow route.

I don't believe it's lawyer fees. How is his baby mama ok with paying her lawyers and he isn't? I think he's just tryna change the narrative to avoid looking like a clown although he's going through something

He is indirectly paying her lawyer's fees as he's been paying spousal support since '09. Playboy also remarried this year so you can bet the ex is definitely upset and vengeful.

Tyrese can't really be broke, he's probably crying in a $8 million house and look at all his cars and Ghost Sprinter van, benihanas and starbucks in his backyard etc. He said he's earned well over $25 million, he's had corporate partnerships with coca cola, samsung, tommy hilfiger. He's got his company Voltron Entertainment

Maybe its time Hollywood made a movie about custody battle and divorce with a male perspective bias.. We all know family court is a sham.. needs fixing.. and makes emotions run high. completely drains a man. a movie done well could be oscar award winning.

...Then again liberal feminists sit on the hollywood throne right next to male womanizers so slim chance

welp

so much for the brotherhood when you put all of your brothers on blast.

should have swallowed that pride and asked your wealthy brothers for help or a loan instead of going off the deep end and attacking your co star and posting dumb **** on twitter like an upset preteen

Tyrese can't really be broke, he's probably crying in a $8 million house and look at all his cars and Ghost Sprinter van, benihanas and starbucks in his backyard etc. He said he's earned well over $25 million, he's had corporate partnerships with coca cola, samsung, tommy hilfiger. He's got his company Voltron Entertainment
so then your suggesting hes doing all this for sympathy for looking like a total jack *** attacking his co star on social media?

maybe Rocky had a hand in it or offered to finally give him a role after feeling bad for him?

or Universal just told him shut the f up or you are out of the franchise?

^ More like the latter -- studio told him to shut up and they'll help pay the legal costs

Back
Top Bottom