Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Honestly, they need to deal with his death of his character in the movie, and bring the franchise to an end. It makes sense both on and off set.

The series will never be the same.

Agreed. The F+F as we knew it died along with Paul, unfortunately. As much as I hate to say it, end the series after 7.

Honestly, they need to deal with his death of his character in the movie, and bring the franchise to an end. It makes sense both on and off set.

The series will never be the same.

The franchise has made too much money, especially the last two.

Ya'll are caught up in the moment. The franchise never revolved around just him. It revolved around all of them and the stunts. The people are replaceable. It hasn't been a people driven story since early on.

The franchise has made too much money, especially the last two.

Ya'll are caught up in the moment. The franchise never revolved around just him. It revolved around all of them and the stunts. The people are replaceable. It hasn't been a people driven story since early on.

You\re right, but man they are in a bind with FF7. How could they possible address his death in regards to the movie? People mention Brandon Lee and Heath Ledger, but they finished all if not most the their films before their passing. They to me were only started filming a month or so ago with scenes in Abu Dhabi (why can't they come to Dubai :smh:).

Its truly unfortunate he was at the peak of his career. His new movie looks good too.

I'm sure the movie will be pushed back to maybe summer or spring of 2015. I'm sure they'll use outtakes or address it, because let's face it, financially it would be beneficial and it would be expected.

Fast & The Furious is sort of like Oceans 11 now. I saw they even wanted Denzel for a role in the next two.

I'd be okay if they just never released another Fast movie but there is no way the studio doesn't get Fast 7 out

No mention of the death hoax that someone pulled the day before he died?

A true Glendale, Cali dude.

Live life peacefully and go out with a blaze.

RIP Paul Walker :smokin

People... you're REALLY expecting Universal to throw their only major box office boomer away? Throw away close to a billion dollars grossed? Get real. FF6 made like 700 or 800 million

People... you're REALLY expecting Universal to throw their only major box office boomer away? Throw away close to a billion dollars grossed? Get real. FF6 made like 700 or 800 million

true, but theyre gonna have to figure out how to resolve PW's death on-screen and story wise, while getting the actors to agree and not getting crapped on by the media/fans. cant just replace a star/main character out of the blue especially considering the circumstances. of course its very possible and to be honest i hope they do, but theyre gonna have to tread carefully with how they decide to go. its not gonna be as easy as just following the money now.

Last edited:
Vin Diesel holds all the cards; he's a very family orientated guy and I've heard he's not opposed to just walking away

Got the chills when I saw this

“You know he’s out there watching,” Ludacris’ character says.

“I hope so,” Walker’s O’Conner replies. “It means he’s close.”

“Promise me, Brian, no more more funerals,” says Roman Pearce.

“Just one more,” O’Conner says as Ian Shaw’s Aston Martin drives slowly through the cemetery.

Gah :frown:

His character is obviously talking about Statham, but they can give the scene a different context if they kill his character off-screen a few scenes later...

I think that's almost how they are gonna have to do it

Then have Dom basically ether Statham in the end for revenge which I think would please fans very much then as the credits roll have a moving tribute to PW

Then I'll be leaving the theater like a girl after watching the Notebook

Yeah. It would be a little unsatisfying but that's what I expect given they've only shot half of the film... they'll need to pick out a scene that resembles an ending for his character then shoot new stuff around it.

If that's the case I hope they do go all out with that tribute reel. Include stuff that doesn't even relate to the movies, just his life. Cover his charity work, which that article says he never really publicized. He deserves it...

Yeah. It would be a little unsatisfying but that's what I expect given they've only shot half of the film... they'll need to pick out a scene that resembles an ending for his character then shoot new stuff around it.

If that's the case I hope they do go all out with that tribute reel. Include stuff that doesn't even relate to the movies, just his life. Cover his charity work, which that article says he never really publicized. He deserves it...

Yeah agreed make it about Paul Walker rather than Brian O'Connor and give it a good 10 minute run

Why not just have Brian be kidnapped, use a double, and have that be the last we see of him. Have Stathem send Dom one of his belongings.

This franchise is done now. This has to be the last.

I'm sure the movie will be pushed back to maybe summer or spring of 2015. I'm sure they'll use outtakes or address it, because let's face it, financially it would be beneficial and it would be expected.

Fast & The Furious is sort of like Oceans 11 now. I saw they even wanted Denzel for a role in the next two.
whoa that wouldve been absolutely ridiculous.
sick.gif

crazy to see how broken up some people are about his death though. i didnt even know dudes rode with him like that.

That's what I was getting at yesterday, no matter what footage they have of him already complete, it HAS to be in the movie. I want to see it, everything they've got. Hell even deleted scenes from previous movies should appear in this film.

Obviously they have to fit those pieces together, and the movie likely will be delayed a while to accommodate, but we deserve to see everything he put into the franchise come to light.

I know that Vin, Tyrese, Wan, etc will honor him the right way tho. I know they will do it the best possible way for him, and for all of his fans. And then....

Then I'll be leaving the theater like a girl after watching the Notebook

Yep :frown:

Is it possible that they will try to make the dude from tokyo drift the other main guy? just a thought

Back
Top Bottom