Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

The franchise has made too much money, especially the last two.

Ya'll are caught up in the moment. The franchise never revolved around just him. It revolved around all of them and the stunts. The people are replaceable. It hasn't been a people driven story since early on.
Yea but ppl seem to forget that paul walker became the ff franchise when vin decided not to do part 2. If paul walker said no to ff2 we wouldnt have seen any of these other movies maybe Tokyo drift, so thats why to me he was the face of fast and furious he had the biggest role in the movie vin was the close second.

They can also have paul walkers brother that looks alot like him finish his parts and digitally alter his face and voice so he looks and sounds like paul, his brother is the same height and the same color hair its hollywood they can pull it off rView media item 678141

Last edited:
They can do that if they really need to complete a scene they don't already have in the can. But I'd rather they try to work around with what they have with Paul as much as possible and not fake anything, even if they'd be using his brother.

They can do that if they really need to complete a scene they don't already have in the can. But I'd rather they try to work around with what they have with Paul as much as possible and not fake anything, even if they'd be using his brother.

Agree 110%

I wish the movie was finished so we'd have one last movie to really say goodbye to Paul with

Last edited:
Why not just have Brian be kidnapped, use a double, and have that be the last we see of him. Have Stathem send Dom one of his belongings.

This franchise is done now. This has to be the last.

if they can finish 7 and be a good movie, they arent gonna finish. while its a crew movie and people are getting killed and brought in every movie. it will continue if most of the crew want to.

with how close some were with paul,who knows what will happen.

its a possibility it could be the last.

Why not just have Brian be kidnapped, use a double, and have that be the last we see of him. Have Stathem send Dom one of his belongings.

This franchise is done now. This has to be the last.

if they can finish 7 and be a good movie, they arent gonna finish. while its a crew movie and people are getting killed and brought in every movie. it will continue if most of the crew want to.

with how close some were with paul,who knows what will happen.

its a possibility it could be the last.
Tokyo drift continuation

Looking forward to what FF7 will turn out

Regardless of what the finished product will be, I know the director will do a great job..I hope

They'll for sure continue, as much as he's important to the film, Paul Walker is now part of an ensemble cast that consists of a mix of races, they can easily add some young white guy (i.e. Younger Thor/Jon Snow etc) and just have it go on and on. Or they can just keep adding international actors and just blow the whole thing open, since they've been traveling around so many cities in the last couple movies anyways. The series is slowly becoming like Oceans 11 where everyone gets an almost equal part.

They'll for sure continue, as much as he's important to the film, Paul Walker is now part of an ensemble cast that consists of a mix of races, they can easily add some young white guy (i.e. Younger Thor/Jon Snow etc) and just have it go on and on. Or they can just keep adding international actors and just blow the whole thing open, since they've been traveling around so many cities in the last couple movies anyways. The series is slowly becoming like Oceans 11 where everyone gets an almost equal part.
bringing in liam hemsworth? not bad i guess. he's actually a solid actor.

It hasn't even released on Blu-ray yet.

Anybody know who has the best price for this next week?

That usually doesn't come out to the week of, I believe. Like around Sunday or so that stuff should leak.

I been tryin to price check Wolverine this week, and haven't seen anything yet for Fast 6 is why I think that.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=232600
$19.99 BestBuy Steelbook

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=232526
$19.96 Wal-Mart Steel

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=232166
$19.99 Target Steelbook

Universal Shuts Down 'Fast & Furious 7' Production

Universal Pictures has shut down production on "Fast & Furious 7" indefinitely following the death of its star, Paul Walker.

The studio announced Wednesday that the film will shut down "for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise."

The seventh installment of the street racing series had begun shooting in September. While much of "Fast & Furious 7" has been filmed, it's far from complete.

When Walker died in a fiery car crash Saturday north of Los Angeles, the film was on break for the Thanksgiving holiday. Shooting had been planned to resume Monday in Atlanta, but production was put on hold following Walker's death.

Universal had been trying to fast-track "Fast & Furious 7" for a July 11 release, a date that's likely to now be postponed. Universal hasn't yet announced any release date change.

"Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended 'Fast & Furious' family of cast, crew and filmmakers," the studio said in a statement.

Expected.

Gives them time to mourn, and gives them time to figure out the next step and how to proceed.

I fully anticipate the movie being pushed back from July at some point as well. But they will finish the movie and they will honor him in some way. All depends on what they have filmed and what they can or can not use.

Man y'all crazy if you think the studio is just bagging Fast 7 and eating like a quarter billion :lol:

Expected. They'll probably push back the release of the movie. I wonder how they will work around Paul's death and how they will incorporate it, or not, in the FF7.

The one thing they can't afford to do is rush it

Fast 8 is obviously scrapped script wise so they should take the time to do 7 and if they have to push it back to 2015 when Fast 8 was probably penciled in then that works best for everyone I'd imagine

Back
Top Bottom