Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

D-DCBEmUwAAio0_.jpg:large

Saw the Hobbs trailer before Spidey and it looks like the wildest **** i've ever seen, will probably experience it in Dolby. Imagine what the hell the main franchise does to top it.

after i seen the rock change a damn missiles trajectory
with his hand in the last fast and furious
anything is possible

Movie just looks stupid, like corny stupid. They’ve tried and tried and yet to make anything better than FF1. Amazing

That jump to catch Letty in mid air I think was the moment when the directors just said **** it, anything goes.

That jump to catch Letty in mid air I think was the moment when the directors just said **** it, anything goes.

That scene was crazy in theaters but now when I see it I laugh like crazy..too ridiculous..

The one thing that I think everyone or most everyone can say about the Fast & Furious movie franchise is that after Tokyo Drift it was on its last leg..they really revived these movies from 4-7..Fast Five and the 6th one really are my favorite movies in the series outside of the first one

I liked Tokyo Drift. Then again I'm a military brat and can probably relate to the story wayyyyyyy more than others.

Back
Top Bottom