Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Nothing is impossible for Dom and the family :lol:

gallery-1499685776-fast-and-furious-in-space.jpg

Wonder what happens if hobbs and Shaw doesn’t make bank.. like if Hobbs and Shaw makes 300 mill, do they start to getting worried?

Jesus, just looked it up, had no clue Hobbs and Shaw had a 200 mill budget..

yah sounds like Hobbs & Shaw is going to be their own group

vin got his wrestler in cena anyways, i mean dude probably hired him to spite rocky :lol:

Going to space is NOT out of the question!!!!!!!????????? Who the ***** do these ninjas think they are!??

IM WEAK AT THE GULL OF THESE WRITERS MAN...

Wonder what happens if hobbs and Shaw doesn’t make bank.. like if Hobbs and Shaw makes 300 mill, do they start to getting worried?

Jesus, just looked it up, had no clue Hobbs and Shaw had a 200 mill budget..

Hobbs & Shaw will make bank my G IATT IATT - I've talked to a few chicks who want to watch it just for the Rock & Idris. :lol::lol::lol:

Going to space is NOT out of the question!!!!!!!????????? Who the ***** do these ninjas think they are!??

IM WEAK AT THE GULL OF THESE WRITERS MAN...

Looks like they trying to set up Fast&Furious: Civil War

You mean GALL ksteezy ksteezy :lol::lol::lol: unless you were referring to the seabird.

And yeah it's inevitable that all these cats are gonna clash at some point. If Idris ends up joining Hobb's squad, then he's essentially running a villain team.

ww opening is projected at around $170m+ iirc and thats before chinas opening

domestic is at around $60m i think

Statham is the bald fighting version of Beckham....these dudes would look good in anything...lol

Welp, looks like the F&F train gonna keep rollin....unbelievable and Im not mad one bit.

damn, they're going the MCU route with 3 end credits :lol:

There are three end credits scenes in total. Two are mid-credits scenes while the final one is a post-credits scene.

Back
Top Bottom