Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

What was the last believable F&F in the series?

I love how they‘be essentially taken the concept of suspending disbelief to the absolute max. :lol:

Forget I even asked.

The series literally begins with 3 civics driving underneath 18 wheelers. It’s never been believable. :lol:
Pretty much but as far as these insane stunts it seems fast 5 took them to another stratosphere and the level continues to go up each film. Dont get me wrong I'm likely gonna see this the first Thurs though lol. Wonder how they explain Hans fake death and Cena being Doms bro?! But since they faked Lettys death nothing really surprises me.

9F8DBBE7-4870-4641-8DB8-481CB3327116.png

If Han survived this with all kinds of flammable liquids leaking off the car, then EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

I was on the fence with Cena but I should have figured it would be something lame like being Dom's brother. Dom clearly caught a car, swung his car between mountains, and Han is back from the dead. I'm on board as usual although I do miss Hobbs and Shaw and the energy they brought.

I'll be there opening weekend no matter what.

Fast Five, 6, and 7 are my favorite in the entire series

I can recite every line from the 6th one..:lol:

i still have yet to see Tokyo Drift!

Best part, that's just 4 minutes. You KNOW they doin even more in the film. :lol:

Fast 10, Paul Walker saunters into room, sup cuh.
Dom shifts gears 3 times, driving underwater.
Gal Gador returns and has sex with Charlize
Luda holds Chopper from flyin off like Cap.
Roman ejects seat and lands in another car perfectly
Mia squares off in hand to hand with the dude from The Raid
Helen Mirren slides up like Brian in 2Fast

I'll be ready.

I've really only ever lurked this thread or discussions about F&F on this forum from afar but I've seen how our guy CP (really any diehard fan) gets clowned (lovingly) in other threads for his undying love of the series and I've always felt like that in real life with my friends. Being the only one in my friend group who has an unbridled love and passion for this series, I'm riding for this franchise more than almost anything in my life. F&F slander will never be allowed in my presence.

This franchise can never do wrong :pimp:

This is an absolute true story.

Yesterday, Month end, busy day at work, everyone hustlin, at lunch is when I post about the concert, just drop the trailer already.
Hour later it drops......I tell my coworker. We stop our busy day, hit YouTube and watch. Whole department, 6-7 of us, we cheer the entire time. Laughing, jumping up and down, OMG he caught a car, all of it.

We giggled about it the rest of the day.

That's a mega-franchise. When Han came out, we all were jumpin up and down like fools.

We hongry.

This is an absolute true story.

Yesterday, Month end, busy day at work, everyone hustlin, at lunch is when I post about the concert, just drop the trailer already.
Hour later it drops......I tell my coworker. We stop our busy day, hit YouTube and watch. Whole department, 6-7 of us, we cheer the entire time. Laughing, jumping up and down, OMG he caught a car, all of it.

We giggled about it the rest of the day.

That's a mega-franchise. When Han came out, we all were jumpin up and down like fools.

We hongry.

I need these type of co-workers. My co-workers come with the constant slander and it's always when we're out drinking/partying and start talking about movies, TV, etc. I'm always getting drunker and drunker and end up taking over the room going on night long diatribes :lol: Nobody can tell me a goddamn thing when it comes to The Fast & Furious

Johnny Tran and his cousin have to be a mastermind behind all of this to go full circle. Imagine how crazy that would be and then have Jesse pop up out of no where for two seconds at the end to lure us all in for the next sequel

Best part, that's just 4 minutes. You KNOW they doin even more in the film. :lol:

Fast 10, Paul Walker saunters into room, sup cuh.
Dom shifts gears 3 times, driving underwater.
Gal Gador returns and has sex with Charlize
Luda holds Chopper from flyin off like Cap.
Roman ejects seat and lands in another car perfectly
Mia squares off in hand to hand with the dude from The Raid
Helen Mirren slides up like Brian in 2Fast

I'll be ready.
Yeah Luda ready to step up to big boy powers
X4mq.gif

Back
Top Bottom