Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I remember this past season, one of my co-workers who actually isn't a full blown hater and actually likes a couple films was tryna swear up and down Johnny and DK were the same person and I was ready to put a paycheck on it :lol: . Ended up betting a special release 6 pack of brews on it. I actually don't know why he kept up with the bet after I showed that level of confidence :lol:

Johnny Tran and his cousin have to be a mastermind behind all of this to go full circle. Imagine how crazy that would be and then have Jesse pop up out of no where for two seconds at the end to lure us all in for the next sequel

Jesse gettin revenge on the family for abandoning him. rolls up in the Jetta, eyes blacked out, no emotion.

I remember this past season, one of my co-workers who actually isn't a full blown hater and actually likes a couple films was tryna swear up and down Johnny and DK were the same person and I was ready to put a paycheck on it :lol: . Ended up betting a special release 6 pack of brews on it. I actually don't know why he kept up with the bet after I showed that level of confidence :lol:

thats racist :smh: :lol:

q3hafagq9ie41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom