Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Was good, the feels were in full effect.

Little much on the action, but was still cool, got a little more unrealistic than usual tho 
nerd.gif

what is unrealistic about the Rock driving an ambulance off a bridge into a missile firing drone and then taking it's machine gun?

Enjoyed it, but it was probably my least favorite out of them all..

:smh: |I the ending ..

Had a OG eyes watery

That Green Maserati Statham had was fire

Last edited:
Just watched. Enjoyed the movie and beautiful tribute.

The trailer gave away the whole movie:stoneface:  Still enjoyed it.

Yep.

What transcends with me about Paul is...

I was 19 when I saw the Fast and the Furious and it's like this movie has become a part of me, I remember every single time seeing each one and what point I was at in my life. That last scene was like saying good bye to a friend not a movie star. It feels like I just closed an era in my life as I think back and vividly remember the times in 2001 when I saw part 1.

Probably deeper than it should be but I really feel that way.

Yes.

Thank you Paul.

I definitely have vivid memories of the last several movies and the specific moments in my life... Where I was and how I felt when Fast Five came out... same with the 6th one.. and now, it feels strange and it's definitely what made Paul's death and his send-off in the film resonate even more than normal.

And that box office is ridiculous... I'm glad to see people came out in such huge numbers.

honestly Vin and James Wan made the perfect ending

you felt that was Vin and Paul not Dom and Brian

best YouTube for those who want to be all up in the feels again :rolleyes

the studio is letting the endings stay up in a tribute to PW from fans

Last edited:
I can tell when it was Paul and CGI due to the skin.

Being in a car club and watching the first movie made me a fan and one of the few franchises I actually pay to go see at the theater. 

Still choked up after watching the ending. The song made it worse. 
frown.gif

i held back tears at the end

they almost dropped but i was good

a female in my row was ballin her eyes out, no joke
I think the song and message is universal. I've been somewhat depressed all day from listening to the song. Heh. Life is too short, man.

what is unrealistic about the Rock driving an ambulance off a bridge into a missile firing drone and then taking it's machine gun?
They should've shown him shifting gears and converting the O2 tanks into Nos, bruh.

honestly Vin and James Wan made the perfect ending

you felt that was Vin and Paul not Dom and Brian
Absolutely. The last lines leaped from the big screen into personal lives.

Yeah that ending got me, you realize you grew up with these guys. Didn't know em personally, but I know they had a lot to do with me buying an impreza as a project back in the day.

Definitely one of my favorite Fast and Furious films..the last three have been very well done and it's sad to see that we may not get another film now that Walker is in heaven..the ending was well done and I believe that Vin Diesel wanted it to be that way because they were true brothers for life..

Anyways..real good movie and I'm glad I saw it tonight..fight scenes were epic especially with Jason and Dom..car scenes kinda ridiculous but that's what Fast and Furious is all about..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom