Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Did anyone notice that the game Hobbs was watching on TV was The Rock back in his UM days??

I noticed a number 94 sacking a quarterback back in UM colors... The Rock played LB and was 94 in UM
View media item 1476451

I was wondering if anybody caught this, I told my girl that during the movie and she looked at me crazy.

"If you die, I die" :rolleyes

Where the hell does Dom get his fighting skills from?
My girl was hella bothered that Dom and Shaw had fought for 30min but Dom's shirt didn't get dirty till the last 2min of the fight :lol: and the MF lifted a car......a damn car bruh.

Tyrese was funny as hell, everybody has a friend like him

I think they should wait to bring the Shaw brothers back in 9, do something different in 8.

A FF/Bad Boys crossover would be epic 8) I'd take a Luda and Tyrese spinoff tho.

FF12 in 2025 is gonna be Paul and Vin's kids with an old school Charger and Supra cameo amidst the futuristic cars. :lol:

I lost it when Dom deadlifted the car like it was nothing and then Brian rolled under it without thinking twice :rofl:

man fast 7 should be in marvel cinematic universe cause Vin lifted a car... jumped a car into helicopter...jumped a car into 3 buildings flipped cars of mountains got hit with metal objects several times with no injuries tell me he aint avengers worthy call em "Indestructable Man" lol

Bae af, that hair >>>>[emoji]128525[/emoji]
Shaws are done with right? I mean one is crippled and the other is rotting away

Last edited:
We been trying to tell you about them black women NT.

English black women are instant pitch a tent due to accent.

I like Hounsou, pretty good actor. But I wasn't feeling him Furious 7 or GOTG. Reminded me too much of his Biker Boyz role.

Anyone else feel like the trailers almost ruined this movie? They should've saved either the airplane scene or the Dubai scene.

tumblr_n98ztz0cIA1rutjp8o5_500.gif

I like Hounsou, pretty good actor. But I wasn't feeling him Furious 7 or GOTG. Reminded me too much of his Biker Boyz role.

Anyone else feel like the trailers almost ruined this movie? They should've saved either the airplane scene or the Dubai scene.
I don't think the trailers almost ruined it, since a few things surprised me. But...they could have saved the airplane scene. That whole sequence had me hyped. Imagine if we hadn't seen it in the trailers yet...
pimp.gif

Only movie trailer that may have nearly ruined the movie for me is that new trailer for Southpaw with Jake. I feel like I've seen the whole darn thing already. But I might just watch it anyway, maybe on DVD or something. 

The only thing that bothered me in this movie was the Luda scene.. lookin like my man denzel in equalizer :smh:

FYI

The car Dom lifted is rear engine, just so it's a little more believable.

Also, for people thinking I thought the movie was bad because I didn't think it was realistic are wrong. I thought it was bad because it was a bad movie. Like Zyzz said, ending was cool. But even that was spoiled :smh:

Last edited:
Waiting for Brock Lesnar to get the call from Hobbs

nah he need to reunite Rock and Sock Connection

"Dom, this is my insane partner Mick" :pimp:

after seeing the Miami game on TV easter egg, I feel like Hobbs should be eating pie everytime he's on screen :nerd:

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom