Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Not sure if mentioned but anyone else notice dude from 2 fast 2 furious in the movie for a split second
I noticed that too, I'm like, wait, was that Fonzie?

I was waiting for Letty to knock Iggy out, that was my only disappointment with the film.

Honestly I felt like I didn't even go to the movies last night..After I saw TD I was hype as ****! Certain ones just don't hit the spot..kinda like call of dutys. Modern warfare was ill'!!! Next one was horrible

Bae...
tired.gif
She could hold my hand. I'd let her. I'd risk getting cooties just to be next to her.

Last edited:
:lol: page after page the same ole corny jokes we get it movie is unbelievable Nt really beats a dam joke to the ground

:lol:

:lol: page after page the same ole corny jokes we get it movie is unbelievable Nt really beats a dam joke to the ground

Seriously. It's on the same level as other action movies...meant to be enjoyed without thinking too deep.

I caught part 2 on TV last night, and man....it feels really weird seeing his movie now that he's gone :frown:

Not sure if mentioned but anyone else notice dude from 2 fast 2 furious in the movie for a split second
View media item 1480330

I noticed that too, I'm like, wait, was that Fonzie?

I was waiting for Letty to knock Iggy out, that was my only disappointment with the film.

:rofl:

bruh

i thought i was tripping, i know for a fact it was him. but i really couldnt say anything bc my girl wouldnt know or care :lol:

That ending scne was handled to perfection, Flawless, when Luda told Ty to be quiet and to soak in that moment it became evident this was no longer them acting a scene, it was their good bye, when they panned in on Michelle's face, that **** choked me up, the genuine feels in her eyes....plain beautiful, this is the day this franchise became probably top 3 movie franchises of all time with its ridiculousness and all...FKIN amazing, then they bring back the supra painted white and have him split the lane....bravo, FKIN BRAVO

Kurt's character was hilarious. Dude had a cheese for everything.

Gun fight at night? Night vision sunglasses
Gets shot? Fish scar armor
About to bleed to death? Blackhawk on its way

Dude was lowkey the funniest thing in the movie...like he embodies everything that the franchise is as far as outrageous....when my dude turned on the night vision Raybans, I lost it

Dude was lowkey the funniest thing in the movie...like he embodies everything that the franchise is as far as outrageous....when my dude turned on the night vision Raybans, I lost it
He reminded me of a more outrageous Snake Plissken:

That ending scne was handled to perfection, Flawless, when Luda told Ty to be quiet and to soak in that moment it became evident this was no longer them acting a scene, it was their good bye, when they panned in on Michelle's face, that **** choked me up, the genuine feels in her eyes....plain beautiful, this is the day this franchise became probably top 3 movie franchises of all time with its ridiculousness and all...FKIN amazing, then they bring back the supra painted white and have him split the lane....bravo, FKIN BRAVO

Top 3 movie franchises of all time?

You're getting out of hand bro..

Went to see the movie yesterday. I enjoyed it, but IDK I just sort of liked the last few F&F films more. Maybe I'm bugging but this one seemed a little extra over the top with the stunts and extremes that were happening. I'm really not trying to take anything away from it, I know it's an action movie. I did have a good time and found myself laughing alot in the theatre. Kurt Russell's character was dope AF. The phone call between Brian and Mia hit me a lot harder than the final scene did. It was really hard to except the fact that Paul Walker is dead while watching the movie.

Dont forget the Corona tin, complete with ice and all that homie pulled outta nowhere at the base. :lol:

Top 3 I SAY IT AGAIN.

Prove me wrong
I concur. It speaks to folks our age more than anyone. If you're 10 years older then the whole saga may be lame to you.

Just because the whole thing took place during my late teens throughout my 20s, I correlate all of the things I experienced in life with it.

Everyone was into the whole filming street racing in the mid 2000s, especially from a roll. I remember trying to work the numbers on selling my sneakers to cop a regular Lancer and fix it up :lol:

The soundtrack to part 2 was :pimp:

Man, if they want to continue this, I think changing the name a bit to just "Fast 8" or something and adding the For Paul at the end of the movie may be a good idea to bookmark the event.

Back
Top Bottom