Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Dude hairline is fading fast

... and furious

E37FB8DA-21A3-4D4A-B4ED-3D5E1236A517.gif

7A0B06FF-A6C5-44E4-B811-53D6447DDD3A.gif

Miss ya, Meangene45 Meangene45

Man knowing Bow Wow I don't believe that till I see video.
Dude probably photoshopped himself into the pic. :lol:
why dude looks like he's been through the apocalypse while the other two didnt seem to age?

:lol:
That’s because he was 40 in TD. :lol:

The way they’re bring people back, I’m really starting to believe Lance and Johnny Tran are going to make an appearance in 10. Shoooo...mite as well bring Jesse back too.

Dude probably photoshopped himself into the pic. :lol:

That’s because he was 40 in TD. :lol:

The way they’re bring people back, I’m really starting to believe Lance and Johnny Tran are going to make an appearance in 10. Shoooo...mite as well bring Jesse back too.
Bring Jesse back 🙏🙏🙏

They’re all coming back. Of course Cena is going to reconcile with Vin Diesel, so they can join forces and face off against their toughest enemy yet. Their father....Joe Torretto played by Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.

cipher gon switch sides too and its gon be a war and with everyone behind him while dom is holding his wrench... he turns and whimpers... "familia... assemble"

What'd ya think Lance, 40 weight!? 50 weight!?

40 weight sounds about nice :pimp:

bca90dc3-3f4e-4722-9bb2-d8d8982eb3ca_100_h_6.gif

I swear man, every time they're brought up or I watch a scene of either of the two, I die laughing :rofl::pimp:

The last few pages have been awesome reminiscing down memory lane with the franchise. It makes me miss my college buddies since we always used to watch these together. The movies will always hold a good memory for me.

Man too bad Paul Walker’s not here. At the end of 10 Dom and Brian could reminisce about the good times. Like their first race against each other where Brian damaged his manifold causing his floorboard to fall out. :rofl:

Now that I have some decent mechanical knowledge, I can’t say the bolder out loud without laughing. :lol:

Man too bad Paul Walker’s not here. At the end of 10 Dom and Brian could reminisce about the good times. Like their first race against each other where Brian damaged his manifold causing his floorboard to fall out. :rofl:

Now that I have some decent mechanical knowledge, I can’t say the bolder out loud without laughing. :lol:

I drove a manual in high school around when the movie came out and was taught that double clutching was specifically wrong and unnecessary :lol:

Johnny Tran and his cousin have to be a mastermind behind all of this to go full circle. Imagine how crazy that would be and then have Jesse pop up out of no where for two seconds at the end to lure us all in for the next sequel

Back
Top Bottom