Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

wow it's 78% on RottenTomatoes 
laugh.gif

I think this is a sign of the apocalypse when critics certified a Fast and Furious movie fresh 

laugh.gif

I think this is a sign of the apocalypse when critics certified a Fast and Furious movie fresh 

I'm seeing this opening day for sure, glad to see there's positive reviews.

I'm seeing this opening day for sure, glad to see there's positive reviews.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

Although most of them suck, they are still rather entertaining. I thought the first one was actually pretty good and that has terrible ratings in RT. Their tomato meter is usually spot on with my tastes but not this time lol, and Fast Five is @ 78 right now...hmm

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

Although most of them suck, they are still rather entertaining. I thought the first one was actually pretty good and that has terrible ratings in RT. Their tomato meter is usually spot on with my tastes but not this time lol, and Fast Five is @ 78 right now...hmm

Saw the trailer in the theatre, and I was like what the deuce, didn't the asian guy die? 
laugh.gif

Saw the trailer in the theatre, and I was like what the deuce, didn't the asian guy die? 
laugh.gif

Damn only thing that sucks is not having Michelle as part of the cast, I love her bad %$%

Damn only thing that sucks is not having Michelle as part of the cast, I love her bad %$%

usually Rotten Tomatoes kills movies like this eventhough they are more entertaining than almost anythign you can watch in a theater

usually Rotten Tomatoes kills movies like this eventhough they are more entertaining than almost anythign you can watch in a theater

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

this takes place before Tokyo Drift I think 

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

this takes place before Tokyo Drift I think 

Back
Top Bottom