Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by PrideFan

We Hongry
Use them bus tokens Potna!

interested to see how Dom and Rome get along, and Vince and Brian since Vince was right about Brian being a cop, which ironically ended up saving his life.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

We Hongry
Use them bus tokens Potna!

interested to see how Dom and Rome get along, and Vince and Brian since Vince was right about Brian being a cop, which ironically ended up saving his life.

i swear this man vin puts high top boots on all time. a friend of mines saw him in person and dude is like 5'6 bcz she almost was his height..and she is 5'7.(he was wearing big heel boots at the moment)

i swear this man vin puts high top boots on all time. a friend of mines saw him in person and dude is like 5'6 bcz she almost was his height..and she is 5'7.(he was wearing big heel boots at the moment)

Im happy for you and imma let you finish

But THOR looks like a badass movie, Im just saying.

Im happy for you and imma let you finish

But THOR looks like a badass movie, Im just saying.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Hope Vince does another Riddick
pimp.gif

This!

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I could have sworn The Rock's last movie looked like a prequel to this film. Dude gained some serious muscle.

Yo I don't think it was but I can't front it did confuse me when I saw a trailer for it cause it had already been announced that Rock would be in Fast 5.... Someone should have made a way to tie that in. The Rock doing two Car movies with the word Fast in the beginning is not a good look (if they have nothing to do with each other). That would be like Will Smith doing a Men in Blue back in the day
laugh.gif

I could have sworn The Rock's last movie looked like a prequel to this film. Dude gained some serious muscle.

Yo I don't think it was but I can't front it did confuse me when I saw a trailer for it cause it had already been announced that Rock would be in Fast 5.... Someone should have made a way to tie that in. The Rock doing two Car movies with the word Fast in the beginning is not a good look (if they have nothing to do with each other). That would be like Will Smith doing a Men in Blue back in the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif

yeah, when I first saw the trailer for "faster", I was hyped and was waiting the whole time to see the rest of the cast...they never showed them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif

yeah, when I first saw the trailer for "faster", I was hyped and was waiting the whole time to see the rest of the cast...they never showed them
laugh.gif

i hope the rock smacks vin diesel around.  dom is too much of an alpha male in the movies.  acts like his poop don't stink.

i hope the rock smacks vin diesel around.  dom is too much of an alpha male in the movies.  acts like his poop don't stink.

Since when was Dwayne Johnson certained small?! After wrestling he cleaned up his diet and got more cut up and mass... And the movie "faster" was his last movie which was pretty good in my honest opinionCan't wait for the trailer

Since when was Dwayne Johnson certained small?! After wrestling he cleaned up his diet and got more cut up and mass... And the movie "faster" was his last movie which was pretty good in my honest opinionCan't wait for the trailer

Back
Top Bottom