Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by StillIn729

eek.gif
 The Rock making Vin look like a little boy, I heard he put on 25 lbs of muscle eating 6,000 calories a day for 6 months
I can barely break 3,000 calories and I'm trying to gain 10 pounds. Sigh, why can't I be a celeb so I can be paid to get into shape?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

eek.gif
 The Rock making Vin look like a little boy, I heard he put on 25 lbs of muscle eating 6,000 calories a day for 6 months
I can barely break 3,000 calories and I'm trying to gain 10 pounds. Sigh, why can't I be a celeb so I can be paid to get into shape?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

I know. I know for a fact his weight differed depending on the movie he would lower weight for movie targeted to kids and gain weight for adult movies. All I'm saying is he was NEVER small compared to others, being 6'2-4" 240-260lbs isn't small lol
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

I know. I know for a fact his weight differed depending on the movie he would lower weight for movie targeted to kids and gain weight for adult movies. All I'm saying is he was NEVER small compared to others, being 6'2-4" 240-260lbs isn't small lol
devil.gif

Rock looked a lot bigger than previous movies in Faster, he looks even more brolic in that pic next to Vin, dude's probably in better shape muscle mass wise than when he was wrestling.

Rock looked a lot bigger than previous movies in Faster, he looks even more brolic in that pic next to Vin, dude's probably in better shape muscle mass wise than when he was wrestling.

The lack of racing in the last movies sucked but, I still love watching these movies. I'm really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

Always entertaining to watch, will look out for the trailer tomorrow.

The lack of racing in the last movies sucked but, I still love watching these movies. I'm really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

Always entertaining to watch, will look out for the trailer tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom