Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Since when was Dwayne Johnson certained small?! After wrestling he cleaned up his diet and got more cut up and mass... And the movie "faster" was his last movie which was pretty good in my honest opinionCan't wait for the trailer
you kidding? he got a lot thinner since he left the WWF, he was still cut but he looks like a monster now.  He is probably the biggest he has ever been right now.  

Since when was Dwayne Johnson certained small?! After wrestling he cleaned up his diet and got more cut up and mass... And the movie "faster" was his last movie which was pretty good in my honest opinionCan't wait for the trailer
you kidding? he got a lot thinner since he left the WWF, he was still cut but he looks like a monster now.  He is probably the biggest he has ever been right now.  

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I know. I know for a fact his weight differed depending on the movie he would lower weight for movie targeted to kids and gain weight for adult movies. All I'm saying is he was NEVER small compared to others, being 6'2-4" 240-260lbs isn't small lol

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I know. I know for a fact his weight differed depending on the movie he would lower weight for movie targeted to kids and gain weight for adult movies. All I'm saying is he was NEVER small compared to others, being 6'2-4" 240-260lbs isn't small lol

He looked like Bruce Banner in beast mode standing next to Brock Lesnar last month...

He looked like Bruce Banner in beast mode standing next to Brock Lesnar last month...

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Vince is back
pimp.gif
That's all that matters.
He's the main reason the first one is HILARIOUS. "Why don't you go to Fatburger and get a double cheese with fries for 2.95 !%%@*!"
roll.gif

The 4th one was solid, had it's funny moments/entertaining... hopefully there's more focus on the cars but even so, adding the Rock will make the absurdity even better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Vince is back
pimp.gif
That's all that matters.
He's the main reason the first one is HILARIOUS. "Why don't you go to Fatburger and get a double cheese with fries for 2.95 !%%@*!"
roll.gif

The 4th one was solid, had it's funny moments/entertaining... hopefully there's more focus on the cars but even so, adding the Rock will make the absurdity even better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I could have sworn The Rock's last movie looked like a prequel to this film. Dude gained some serious muscle.

I saw Faster the other night, The Rock looking diesel no #%!*.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I could have sworn The Rock's last movie looked like a prequel to this film. Dude gained some serious muscle.

I saw Faster the other night, The Rock looking diesel no #%!*.

"Pockets ain't empty, cuz..."

pimp.gif
Been checkin' to see when this damn trailer would drop...finally. Can't wait till tomm...

"Pockets ain't empty, cuz..."

pimp.gif
Been checkin' to see when this damn trailer would drop...finally. Can't wait till tomm...

Back
Top Bottom