Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Just copped the first 4 Blu Rays for $13 each. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the first one is the only one that really involved street racing as a core element

I don't count Tokyo Drift in this series because they didn't think they would make another one until Vin Diesel decided he would hence the last minute taped cameo
Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.
Can someone explain? I mean, I know it goes TF&F, 2F2F, F&F, FF, Tokyo Drift... also, assuming the 6th will go between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift.
Speaking of which, Tokyo Drift must have taken place in 2020.

Homies should just find a way to revive Han
laugh.gif

They have to find a way to get passed TD, i liked the movie, but dang the year models are catching up.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the first one is the only one that really involved street racing as a core element

I don't count Tokyo Drift in this series because they didn't think they would make another one until Vin Diesel decided he would hence the last minute taped cameo
Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.
Can someone explain? I mean, I know it goes TF&F, 2F2F, F&F, FF, Tokyo Drift... also, assuming the 6th will go between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift.

Homies should just find a way to revive Han
laugh.gif

They have to find a way to get passed TD, i liked the movie, but dang the year models are catching up.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by AG 47

The scene where Vin and Bri are hauling that big !!# vault all around the city was a little too unrealistic IMO.
Only a little?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At them making a sharp right/left with the fault and the car not losing to the momentum of the vault is already a dead give away.

anybody else noticed that the blacked out Chargers were the older model but the cop chargers were the newer model? TMI..movie was 
pimp.gif

The scene where Vin and Bri are hauling that big !!# vault all around the city was a little too unrealistic IMO.
Only a little?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At them making a sharp right/left with the fault and the car not losing to the momentum of the vault is already a dead give away.

anybody else noticed that the blacked out Chargers were the older model but the cop chargers were the newer model? TMI..movie was 
pimp.gif

SPOILER can anyone aware me on tokyo drift? I skipped this one, just seemed to dam stupid. explain how its the last movie, maybe in cliffnotes?
thanx

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Only a little?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anybody else noticed that the blacked out Chargers were the older model but the cop chargers were the newer model?
yeah, i walked out immediately.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Only a little?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anybody else noticed that the blacked out Chargers were the older model but the cop chargers were the newer model?
yeah, i walked out immediately.

SPOILER can anyone aware me on tokyo drift? I skipped this one, just seemed to dam stupid. explain how its the last movie, maybe in cliffnotes?
thanx

what i want to know is how did Dom and the rookie cop know each other, all through out the movie they kept eying each other as if they were lost in love or something
i know that Letty and Dom were together around in high school- part one where Brian and Mia first went out she said so.
nerd.gif

what i want to know is how did Dom and the rookie cop know each other, all through out the movie they kept eying each other as if they were lost in love or something
i know that Letty and Dom were together around in high school- part one where Brian and Mia first went out she said so.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

thanx
some american kid gets in trouble racing some kid from (high) school. its the last straw so instead of picking up and moving, his mom sends him to live with his dad in tokyo.
american kid meats bow wow at the tokyo school
bow wow introduces him to the tokyo car scene and drifitng.
he some how meets Han
american kid almost gets killed by one of the best drifters because son is messin with his fine %!# girl
they have beef.
they race at the end
han dies
american kid is the best dirfter
vin diesel shows up and challenges him to a race, american kid says nah, vin say hes a friend of han
end credits.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

thanx
some american kid gets in trouble racing some kid from (high) school. its the last straw so instead of picking up and moving, his mom sends him to live with his dad in tokyo.
american kid meats bow wow at the tokyo school
bow wow introduces him to the tokyo car scene and drifitng.
he some how meets Han
american kid almost gets killed by one of the best drifters because son is messin with his fine %!# girl
they have beef.
they race at the end
han dies
american kid is the best dirfter
vin diesel shows up and challenges him to a race, american kid says nah, vin say hes a friend of han
end credits.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Actually I believe you're wrong, F&F is AFTER FF.  If you stayed to watch the scene after the credits, the chick mentions to the Rock that a group stole oil/gas or something along those lines.  The Rock then proceeds with a, "Toretto?".  If you recall in F&F, the opening scene was them Toretto and them stealing the oil/gas from the moving truck.  I may be wrong but i think that should be right

But that's the thing, it wasn't Toretto and she asked him if he believed in ghosts?  implying that Letty was already thought dead.  No point in putting in spoilers if you're reading this far in the thread
laugh.gif

Plus, the movie starts EXACTLY where the last one ended, so how could you possibly even think anything else?
laugh.gif
This
laugh.gif

the chick mentions to the Rock that a group stole oil/gas or something along those lines
And you need your ears checked. She never said that. She said that Letty and other drivers hijacked a military convoy.

roll.gif
at this comment from YouTube about the scene after the credits:

Jesse is probably helping her, i mean hey if they can keep her alive then they can have jesse im sure....

Back
Top Bottom