Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by doyung9

Can someone explain? I mean, I know it goes TF&F, 2F2F, F&F, FF, Tokyo Drift... also, assuming the 6th will go between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift.
Speaking of which, Tokyo Drift must have taken place in 2020.
Actually I believe you're wrong, F&F is AFTER FF.  If you stayed to watch the scene after the credits, the chick mentions to the Rock that a group stole oil/gas or something along those lines.  The Rock then proceeds with a, "Toretto?".  If you recall in F&F, the opening scene was them Toretto and them stealing the oil/gas from the moving truck.  I may be wrong but i think that should be right

But that's the thing, it wasn't Toretto and she asked him if he believed in ghosts?  implying that Letty was already thought dead.  No point in putting in spoilers if you're reading this far in the thread
laugh.gif

Plus, the movie starts EXACTLY where the last one ended, so how could you possibly even think anything else?
laugh.gif
This
laugh.gif

the chick mentions to the Rock that a group stole oil/gas or something along those lines
And you need your ears checked. She never said that. She said that Letty and other drivers hijacked a military convoy.

roll.gif
at this comment from YouTube about the scene after the credits:

Jesse is probably helping her, i mean hey if they can keep her alive then they can have jesse im sure....

I don't really eff with this franchise like that but this movie was good as ***** !!!

You dudes kill me trying to analyze every damn thing and saying what is real and couldn't happen in real life.... It's a got damn movie. effin Nerds.

I don't really eff with this franchise like that but this movie was good as ***** !!!

You dudes kill me trying to analyze every damn thing and saying what is real and couldn't happen in real life.... It's a got damn movie. effin Nerds.

i got an idea for the 6th installment...on Tokyo Drift, Dom shows up in Tokyo because of Han's death..how about it picks up where Tokyo leaves off with the whole crew in Tokyo trying to venge Han's death?

i got an idea for the 6th installment...on Tokyo Drift, Dom shows up in Tokyo because of Han's death..how about it picks up where Tokyo leaves off with the whole crew in Tokyo trying to venge Han's death?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.
Can someone explain? I mean, I know it goes TF&F, 2F2F, F&F, FF, Tokyo Drift... also, assuming the 6th will go between Fast Five and Tokyo Drift.

Homies should just find a way to revive Han
laugh.gif

They have to find a way to get passed TD, i liked the movie, but dang the year models are catching up.
How you think I feel homie? This was my +!*+ in high school, hence the rest I enjoy the franchise more than most, the nostalgic value... but the 350z was damn near brand new in Tokyo Drift... we got 370's in Fast Five. 
laugh.gif

I'll watch every installment they put out unless they bring back Bow Wow. I gotta draw the line there.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not true, if you have checked out the extras on the TD Blu-Ray. It was an important part of the series. How they move the timeline after TD will be big.

Homies should just find a way to revive Han
laugh.gif

They have to find a way to get passed TD, i liked the movie, but dang the year models are catching up.
How you think I feel homie? This was my +!*+ in high school, hence the rest I enjoy the franchise more than most, the nostalgic value... but the 350z was damn near brand new in Tokyo Drift... we got 370's in Fast Five. 
laugh.gif

I'll watch every installment they put out unless they bring back Bow Wow. I gotta draw the line there.

does anyone know the song where Han and the girl were at the beach, and she takes off her robe and she walks towards reyes in the bikini??

does anyone know the song where Han and the girl were at the beach, and she takes off her robe and she walks towards reyes in the bikini??

the safe scene was epic!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the girl in their crew was bad too.
pimp.gif

movie had me rolling the whole time.  pretty much what i expected.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

just read a few pages back. 
alien.gif
@ people saying it was unrealistic. no really...?
laugh.gif

the safe scene was epic!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the girl in their crew was bad too.
pimp.gif

movie had me rolling the whole time.  pretty much what i expected.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

just read a few pages back. 
alien.gif
@ people saying it was unrealistic. no really...?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

I think that is more future looking, like a 7th or 8th movie perhaps. 

6 is obviously going to be about going and finding a certain someone. 

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just copped the first 4 Blu Rays for $13 each. 
happy.gif

Where?
THIS

Target, in store.  Also I have seen that Walmart's sell em for 13 as well. 

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

I think that is more future looking, like a 7th or 8th movie perhaps. 

6 is obviously going to be about going and finding a certain someone. 

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just copped the first 4 Blu Rays for $13 each. 
happy.gif

Where?
THIS

Target, in store.  Also I have seen that Walmart's sell em for 13 as well. 

Back
Top Bottom