Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

does anyone know the song where Han and the girl were at the beach, and she takes off her robe and she walks towards reyes in the bikini??
I'd like to know as well?
song went pretty hard.
my man
pimp.gif

movie was good, but it wasnt great, saw everything that happened coming, i feel bad for the half of the theater that left while the credits were going

EDIT: one of the things that made me mad was that they took 4 2012 chargers and the whole vault scene was with two 2012's and two 2010's 
30t6p3b.gif

movie was good, but it wasnt great, saw everything that happened coming, i feel bad for the half of the theater that left while the credits were going

EDIT: one of the things that made me mad was that they took 4 2012 chargers and the whole vault scene was with two 2012's and two 2010's 
30t6p3b.gif

just watched..and i enjoyed it. some minor discrepancies like the vault scene ( how did they get chargers?) but overall great movie.

just watched..and i enjoyed it. some minor discrepancies like the vault scene ( how did they get chargers?) but overall great movie.

thanks for the heads up i scooped up each of the movies on blu ray for $13 as well!

thanks for the heads up i scooped up each of the movies on blu ray for $13 as well!

Originally Posted by rayfizzle

"THIS IS BRAZIL!!!!!" LOL best line in the movie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Agreed, he made is sound like Brasssiiillll when he said it.  Had me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayfizzle

"THIS IS BRAZIL!!!!!" LOL best line in the movie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Agreed, he made is sound like Brasssiiillll when he said it.  Had me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by CP1708

6 is obviously going to be about going and finding a certain someone. 

this!

everyone should check out the bill simmons podcast with adam carolla

The BS report had me dying talking bout this esp when they were doing the voice for Vin.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by CP1708

6 is obviously going to be about going and finding a certain someone. 

this!

everyone should check out the bill simmons podcast with adam carolla

The BS report had me dying talking bout this esp when they were doing the voice for Vin.

^ yeah they were killing Vin.

Adam Corolla is hillarious. When they were comparing the movie to a twinkie 
laugh.gif

^ yeah they were killing Vin.

Adam Corolla is hillarious. When they were comparing the movie to a twinkie 
laugh.gif

i was more lifted than rednecks truck when i caught this movie yesterday. movie was entertaining as hell
pimp.gif

i kno im not the only one who got crunk as hell when the rock
Spoiler [+]
said he was down to do the last mission. i was the first in the crowd to bust out laughing, half the theater started laughing/rooting after that too (no bs)
laugh.gif

i was more lifted than rednecks truck when i caught this movie yesterday. movie was entertaining as hell
pimp.gif

i kno im not the only one who got crunk as hell when the rock
Spoiler [+]
said he was down to do the last mission. i was the first in the crowd to bust out laughing, half the theater started laughing/rooting after that too (no bs)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom