Fast food workers protest for $15 minimum wage.

Is that real???? are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

that ish aint enough. inflation for all these years but no rise in wages.minimum wage is way behind.

15 should be the minimum everywhere. 

Last edited:
Is that real???? are you kidding me?
:stoneface:  

that ish aint enough. inflation for all these years but no rise in wages.minimum wage is way behind.
15 should be the minimum everywhere. 
just peeped the gradual part.
but in the past ive worked all sides in banking at diff banks ans had to work up to $15
all cats gon have to do is get burger job? not salty just shocked.

Ain't no way a McDonald's worker should be making $15 an hour UNLESS they also raise the hourly wage of highly skillful professionals! [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Think of it as less people on public assistance.

After all, everyone hates welfare unless they themselves are on it, right?

RIGHT?!

In & out has always paid above the minimum wage amount. I believe they pay over $12 or $13 an hour. Their food isn't expensive.

Ain't no way a McDonald's worker should be making $15 an hour UNLESS they also raise the hourly wage of highly skillful professionals! [emoji]128545[/emoji]
Everyone has been under paid . They need to raise everyones wages .. If wages kept up with inflation minimum wage should of been past 15 an hour already .

Last edited:
all this means is Nike will sell more Jordans.

Becuase all fadt food workers buy jordans?

What about the older head who work there. Shift manager make 12 and general manager make like 45 to 70 depending on if its coporate or franchise.

Dont say maybe they should get more educated especially in a society where ceo build " home office " overseas in tax shelters. My wife is a master level social worker and the state trying to pay her 9.50

Hr will say you over qualified for anything if they aint trying to paybwhat your worth.

I just don't get some people man... Why are people upset that a billion dollar company has to pay there workers 15/hr smh McDonald's could pay them 20/hr and still make a killing without raising prices

I just don't get some people man... Why are people upset that a billion dollar company has to pay there workers 15/hr smh McDonald's could pay them 20/hr and still make a killing without raising prices

That's not how it works. The McDonald's corporation doesn't pay the employees, the franchise owner does. All franchises aren't successful and McDonald's sales have continued to decline which makes this all the more difficult.

why do people keep saying this its not gonna happen
1 no need to pay robots benefits

2 increased consistency in final product

3 controlled environment/process leads to higher quality product eliminating human error

4 increased margins and profits

5 reduced need for employee/hr controls

6 cleaner final product  ( no human "by products" in customers food" 

people cost more, are hard to manage, always ask for more, make mistakes and complain they dont make enough... 

these fast food companies are FOR PROFIT organizations... everyone acting like MickeyD's is a .org company or a charitable organization..

Basically if a robot can do your job better and for cheaper, you need to learn some new skills

That's not how it works. The McDonald's corporation doesn't pay the employees, the franchise owner does. All franchises aren't successful and McDonald's sales have continued to decline which makes this all the more difficult.
I know this I don't understand why people care the only people who should be upset are the owners

3 controlled environment/process leads to higher quality product eliminating human error

people cost more, are hard to manage, always ask for more, make mistakes and complain they dont make enough... 

these fast food companies are FOR PROFIT organizations... everyone acting like MickeyD's is a .org company or a charitable organization..
dog I understand the benefits of it I'm saying the upkeep and maintenance are gonna be more of a hassle ...if the robot that makes the food goes down they have to shut down the store

Basically if a robot can do your job better and for cheaper, you need to learn some new skills
thats the funny thing. people think automation is just going to affect low level workers. there are 250 million able bodied adults 120 ish have jobs. real unemployement is high . its only going to get worst once automation is around.

la is going to 15$ min wage in a few years as well. 

Last edited:

dog I understand the benefits of it I'm saying the upkeep and maintenance are gonna be more of a hassle ...if the robot that makes the food goes down they have to shut down the store
Robots are more durable and reliable than people though

Back
Top Bottom