FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK (WOWWW)

Fat Joe is on an independent.
knew this was coming
eyes.gif

he's still wack.

Fat Joe should be FIRED from rap . . . If the INS can prohibit Slick Rick from entering the country for performing on a cruise #+*#, there's GOT to be some legal action taken against Fat Joe
laugh.gif

Who's selling 90% less than they did 7 years ago?? . . . There's no stretch here, son sold a mill or close 7 years ago, now he can't break 100K . . . That's pretty bad. Just think of whatever job you may do for a living, if you all of a sudden just took on 10% of the work you once did would you deserve to keep your job?? Fat Joe should be FIRED from rap . . . If the INS can prohibit Slick Rick from entering the country for performing on a cruise #+*#, there's GOT to be some legal action taken against Fat Joe, he's no better than ANY other awful ringtone rapper . . . What he did 10 years ago is SOOOO far from what he's doing now, its almost sad . . .

As 50 said, go to south Africa, they don't know who Fat Joe is . . . They don't even know who he is in Deleware. Street rapper or not, Blackmoon was selling back in the 90s, Lost Boyz was sellin, Noreaga was selling, Fat Joe just happened to hang around because he's fat and has a unique look. He %$#$ rides ANYthing popular, he came up doin graffitti when it was popular, he called himself a gangsta when it was popular, he wore a Coogi sweater on the cover of Jelous Ones Envy, he became a Don in 1998 . . . He runs with whoever is popular, he's a Fat talentless Lil Wayne . . . If Cash Money offered Joe a deal he'd take it . . .
damn Starvin Harlem does have VERY VALID point's and i just noticed that also
Fat Joe should be FIRED from rap . . . If the INS can prohibit Slick Rick from entering the country for performing on a cruise #+*#, there's GOT to be some legal action taken against Fat Joe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn dudes in here goin hard
laugh.gif
long as he makin money he gone keep putin them out,you cant get mad at him for that lol

Fat Joe is the worst rapper ever thats why he has been around for over 10 years .Give him some credit everytime he comes out he has a hit record regardlesswho is featured on it .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Who's selling 90% less than they did 7 years ago?? . . . There's no stretch here, son sold a mill or close 7 years ago, now he can't break 100K . . . That's pretty bad. Just think of whatever job you may do for a living, if you all of a sudden just took on 10% of the work you once did would you deserve to keep your job?? Fat Joe should be FIRED from rap . . . If the INS can prohibit Slick Rick from entering the country for performing on a cruise #+*#, there's GOT to be some legal action taken against Fat Joe, he's no better than ANY other awful ringtone rapper . . . What he did 10 years ago is SOOOO far from what he's doing now, its almost sad . . .

As 50 said, go to south Africa, they don't know who Fat Joe is . . . They don't even know who he is in Deleware. Street rapper or not, Blackmoon was selling back in the 90s, Lost Boyz was sellin, Noreaga was selling, Fat Joe just happened to hang around because he's fat and has a unique look. He %$#$ rides ANYthing popular, he came up doin graffitti when it was popular, he called himself a gangsta when it was popular, he wore a Coogi sweater on the cover of Jelous Ones Envy, he became a Don in 1998 . . . He runs with whoever is popular, he's a Fat talentless Lil Wayne . . . If Cash Money offered Joe a deal he'd take it . . .

At the same time Fat Joe getting another major deal would be like Bruce Bowen stepping to Nike demanding a shoe deal . . . Based on WHAT?? Cause he's stayed around for a while?? Is that a reason to respect someone?? I don't think so . . .

Why should the average hip hop fan respect Fat Joe?? He's a prostitute. He didn't run to Justin or Timbaland, but how many songs does he have with J Lo?? Wasn't he singin on a record with Tommy Matola's wife(or "So Much More")?? He did a song with Ricky Martin?? Bow Wow is in his video. He's done a song with damn near everyone when they were popular and able to help his fat %+* sell records . . . Ginuwine?? Mack 10?? Lil Wayne?? Fat Joe is the farthest thing from a "street" rapper, he's about as street as Ja Rule

roll.gif
well said.
pimp.gif

At the same time Fat Joe getting another major deal would be like Bruce Bowen stepping to Nike demanding a shoe deal . . . Based on WHAT?? Cause he's stayed around for a while?? Is that a reason to respect someone?? I don't think so . . .

Why should the average hip hop fan respect Fat Joe?? He's a prostitute. He didn't run to Justin or Timbaland, but how many songs does he have with J Lo?? Wasn't he singin on a record with Tommy Matola's wife(or "So Much More")?? He did a song with Ricky Martin?? Bow Wow is in his video. He's done a song with damn near everyone when they were popular and able to help his fat %+* sell records . . . Ginuwine?? Mack 10?? Lil Wayne?? Fat Joe is the farthest thing from a "street" rapper, he's about as street as Ja Rule

roll.gif

As much as I like Fat Joe, you have some VERY valid points andI dont disagree with you at all. But dosn't he AT LEAST deserve SOME respect for bein' in the "game" for this long? Even if he goes withwhats popular or not, I respect him tryin' to remain relavent (sp?)

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

roll.gif

As much as I like Fat Joe, you have some VERY valid points and I dont disagree with you at all. But dosn't he AT LEAST deserve SOME respect for bein' in the "game" for this long? Even if he goes with whats popular or not, I respect him tryin' to remain relavent (sp?)

No respect for riding trends and paying for talent.

Thats soulless, takes no character, talent, individuality.

Real artists spit at A&Rs, marketing plans, trends.

I understand that its an industry but DAMNNnnn, where does Joe incorporate any artistic integrity?

...he really has no following...maybe in miami now that he's messin' with Khalid and Ross and them but in all of my conversations about music withanyone, and there have been a lot, no one has ever brought his name up and yeah he makes albums and singles on the regular but no one checks for him likethat...sorry to say

Dudes clownin Joe For losing 90% of his fans who buy album????

Didn't 50 sell almost 10million on the first album....

Now dude is barley over platium with the biggest hype ever for a hiphop release!

So its basically breaks down the same!

Stop letting record sales determine the quality of the music you listen to! Please its pathetic!

gotdamn you went in, you should email that to thisis50 or suttin.

Fat Joes album SUCKS . . . So what are you saying??

Has 50 selling less records slowed him down?? He just got recognized as the best selling hip hop artist in the world last year . . . Some fall off that was.

The game after Kobe scored 81, was it a bad game cause he didn't score 75 or 80 again?? 50 had some outrageous out of this world album sales, those areonce in a lifetime numbers, aint nobdy clearin 8 mill back to back in hip hop. And if 50 doesn't Eminem would prolly come the closest.

I mean 50 went from being the #1 selling rap artist in hip hop to what #2?? What a fall far from grace . . . Fat Joe should take you to his label meeting whenthey get ready to end their distribution deal . . . I'm sure you're logic will get him back on a major.

Rap fans have gotta be the most uninteligent group of humans . . . Naw maybe its just Fat Joe fans . . .

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

gotdamn you went in, you should email that to thisis50 or suttin.

laugh.gif
for real he did and he should

Nay Nimbley delivering the knockout blow I see. Fat Joe doesn't deserve anything, be it legendary status or decent record sales. I wonder who was moredisappointed in this weeks records sales, Fat Joe or Ninjahood.

Niketalk is a gang of bullies!

Whenever it becomes cool not to like somebody, yall breakdown every aspect of that person.

**Talking bout Joe worked wit JLo trying to stay relevant! That song was hot!
**Talking bout Bow Wow was in his video?? Who cares...Nick Cannon was in a 50Cent video

I'm not even a Fat Joe fan or anything like that but dude is decent.

Dude is on one of the top 15 rap songs of all time imo! U can't deny Twins(Deep Cover 98) off of Capital Punishment! They both go in!

Just let Joe be! If he wants to rep Miami let him rep it! He was talking bout miami 8years ago b4 it got hot in hiphop!

Niketalk hates on Fat Joe, but praises Wale??? Dude got potential but honestly hasn't proved nothing in rap...

Other than Hov and 50 I would say Fat Joe might have the most played radio rap singles and features of any rap artist in the last 8 years

Rap fans have gotta be the most unintelligent group of humans . . . Naw maybe its just Fat Joe fans . . .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEAR LORD, I love the hate!!!

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Niketalk is a gang of bullies!

Whenever it becomes cool not to like somebody, yall breakdown every aspect of that person.

**Talking bout Joe worked wit JLo trying to stay relevant! That song was hot!
**Talking bout Bow Wow was in his video?? Who cares...Nick Cannon was in a 50Cent video

I'm not even a Fat Joe fan or anything like that but dude is decent.

Dude is on one of the top 15 rap songs of all time imo! U can't deny Twins(Deep Cover 98) off of Capital Punishment! They both go in!

Just let Joe be! If he wants to rep Miami let him rep it! He was talking bout miami 8years ago b4 it got hot in hiphop!

Niketalk hates on Fat Joe, but praises Wale??? Dude got potential but honestly hasn't proved nothing in rap...

Other than Hov and 50 I would say Fat Joe might have the most played radio rap singles and features of any rap artist in the last 8 years
How you dissin Wale, he's on a major . . . You think if Interscope offered Fat Joe a deal he'd turn it down?? Talkin bout what has Wale proved,he JUST got a deal . . . What has Fat Joe proved?? That heart attacks don't run in his family?? I hope 50 just beats him into a coma so he will NEVER makeanother album as wack as Elephant In The Sand . . .

Fat Joe is TRASH . . . Just face it and stop with this Dr Phil *+!%%!@% . . . No one is telling you not to buy his album, go out and buy 500 copies likeNinjaHood if that makes you feel better . . . Just don't feed me this "Fat Joe is a street artist . . He's hung around veterans . . ." Dudeis trash, he'll do ANY record to get a check . . . Then you brought up Nick Cannon
laugh.gif
I wouldn't care if Gary Coleman was in that video, did you see them girlsin there?? besides Laney, Who would turn that down??

No one is telling him not to rep Miami, not to hang out with Lil Bow Wow all we're saying is STOP RAPPING . . . You've proved yourpoint . . . And if you're gonna continue rapping, atleast make a halfway decent album . . . Get a new ghostwriter

But how hard is it to sound good if you got someone else writing your lines? That was ALL Big Pun....that's about as credible as Michael Strahan's sackrecord.

Back
Top Bottom