FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK (WOWWW)

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Niketalk is a gang of bullies!

Whenever it becomes cool not to like somebody, yall breakdown every aspect of that person.

**Talking bout Joe worked wit JLo trying to stay relevant! That song was hot!
**Talking bout Bow Wow was in his video?? Who cares...Nick Cannon was in a 50Cent video

I'm not even a Fat Joe fan or anything like that but dude is decent.

Dude is on one of the top 15 rap songs of all time imo! U can't deny Twins(Deep Cover 98) off of Capital Punishment! They both go in!

Just let Joe be! If he wants to rep Miami let him rep it! He was talking bout miami 8years ago b4 it got hot in hiphop!

Niketalk hates on Fat Joe, but praises Wale??? Dude got potential but honestly hasn't proved nothing in rap...

Other than Hov and 50 I would say Fat Joe might have the most played radio rap singles and features of any rap artist in the last 8 years
How you dissin Wale, he's on a major . . . You think if Interscope offered Fat Joe a deal he'd turn it down?? Talkin bout what has Wale proved, he JUST got a deal . . . What has Fat Joe proved?? That heart attacks don't run in his family?? I hope 50 just beats him into a coma so he will NEVER make another album as wack as Elephant In The Sand . . .

Fat Joe is TRASH . . . Just face it and stop with this Dr Phil *+!%%!@% . . . No one is telling you not to buy his album, go out and buy 500 copies like NinjaHood if that makes you feel better . . . Just don't feed me this "Fat Joe is a street artist . . He's hung around veterans . . ." Dude is trash, he'll do ANY record to get a check . . . Then you brought up Nick Cannon
laugh.gif
I wouldn't care if Gary Coleman was in that video, did you see them girls in there?? besides Laney, Who would turn that down??

No one is telling him not to rep Miami, not to hang out with Lil Bow Wow all we're saying is STOP RAPPING . . . You've proved your point . . . And if you're gonna continue rapping, atleast make a halfway decent album . . . Get a new ghostwriter

NTer's, for future reference, if you gonna say a artist is wack, state facts, like this man has just done......
laugh.gif

man....i hate dude but that really sucks for him i feel bad....my boy cham barely sold anything either =/ sigh.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

How you dissin Wale, he's on a major . . . You think if Interscope offered Fat Joe a deal he'd turn it down?? Talkin bout what has Wale proved, he JUST got a deal
I didn't diss dude, i'm just saying let dude get one video on tv, one radio spin, drop an album something??? Before people declare himthe next biggest thing in music!

And being on a major doesn't mean anything anymore beside some company is taking alot of your money! Just ask???
Joel Ortiz
Hot Rod
Papoose
Ghostface
Tony Yayo

There is a long list of artist on majors that have no business being there!

Between taking a verbal beatdown on Niketalk and 50's constant attacks, its been a year to forget about for Fat Joe.

Originally Posted by illphillip

No legends don't sell Millions first off.

You guys......I can't tell if it's the internet that created this generation of born haters, or what it is. Everybody got an opinion they want to share. Silly @##%. "Why is Just Blaze working with Saigon"? Who the !+%# are you to worry about that? Let Just worry about what Just do.

It's like cats make a thread everytime they have a thought or an opinion. Go talk to your peoples about that. Y'all do have "peoples", right?

But you guys just look at the surface and act like you know something. It's always deeper than just the numbers. I try to convey that when Rick Ross outsells Snoop.

Or when Day 26 debut at #1 and outsell Flo-Rida. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Flo-Rida fan, but dude did have the BIGGEST record of the year and a very strong follow up.

Fat Joe is on an independent. Distributed by what may be the WORST label on the map (Virgin), who can barely sell records on their own.

That's for starters. If we want to be real, that "I Won't Tell Single" was not a home run. Which didn't help. It did not stick at radio. NO ONE ever knows what will stick at Radio. Which is why projects by even radio artists (Nicole S, Will I AM) on MASSIVE labels (Interscope) sometimes brick.

Joe is a street rapper. He ain't really singing on records like 50. He don't pay for records with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland. J Holiday isn't really a Pop artist (though Bed did it's thing at Top 40)

He makes one radio record, and then an album of street music. If that one radio record don't work, he's not gonna move units.

I'm sure his profit margin is still proper. That's another thing y'all don't understand. An album can sell 5 million and be a LOSS.

In converse, an album can sell 70k indpendently and cats can cake.

It's crazy some of things I see in here. Before I actually got into the business, I was just a FAN. I wasn't tripping off Soundscan and @##%. Caring about who sold what. All I cared about was good music.

If you don't think Joe makes good music, cool. You're entitled to your opinion. I don't really check for him like that myself. But I don't care much for modern Hip Hop in general. Other than for work. Because, yes, now it's work.

Everybody want to be an executive now. Talking numbers n whatnot without knowing what's popping behind the numbers.

It's a shame so many young cats are trying to be "hustlers". It's the music business. Equal parts music and business.

Don't rush to know the business before you take the time to enjoy the music.

Sorry for the rant. But people trying to talk music business with all this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is type silly to me......

^ This man is the only man who knows a lick about anything. Do you think Fat Joe cares what we think. +!++ no. He has been doing his thing for years. Someof you have never heard of D.I.T.C & its a shame. The fact that he is independent and sold 60,000 + & had a decent single on the radio translates tohim having more cash in his pockets instead of selling millions and only getting chump change.. Oh yeah and you guys saying hes the worst rapper in the gamecmon man stop with that. The industry if full of lames who are far & beyond horrid rappers. If you want to talk about careers Fat Joe has been in the gamefor a koo minute.. I'm not a Fat Joe fan just some1 who appreciates good music & the industry...

Originally Posted by 43086nhjordan

The industry if full of lames who are far & beyond horrid rappers. If you want to talk about careers Fat Joe has been in the game for a koo minute.. I'm not a Fat Joe fan just some1 who appreciates good music & the industry...

indifferent.gif
The industry is full of lames, you got that much. but thats why I DON'T appreciate it.

Joe could only pull it off when he does collab ex D.I.T.C, old and new Terror Squad.he doesnt do too good releasing solo joints

If you notice most of his collab is done with people have high commercial success ex Don Cartagena with Big Pun off his success with "CapitalPunishment" Bone Thugs to this album with J.Holiday.to riding Khaled coat tail now.

Im not hating on dude but he shouldnt proclaim he's a legend because he's still around.just like the origin of D.I.T.C they formed together becausethey never reach platinum success and thats Joe

fat joe...a street rapper???
roll.gif
Son there was even a interview with himsaying he hasn't done most of the stuff he talks about, saying something about he's only smoked weed once, and when he did he ended up running out dahouse naked
roll.gif
Dude is a clown, he hops on whatever trend/artist is popularand tries to sell records. Now he wants to do all the collabs with dudes in the south cuz he thinks that's gonna bring him back. Son need to stop. Hisalbum flopped cause it was some hot garbage.
zZ
And as for the cat talking bout why we support Wale?...It's cause Wale can actually *gasp* RAP. I ain't sayin son is Jay-Z or Nas, but he's defbetter then Fat $%!..i mean..Joe. You gotta at least respect Wale for being himself and not putting up some front bout being a gangsta so he could get hisshine. Plus he's putting a area on the map (D.M.V.) that previously was no where to be found in rap.

he made 40,000 this week so far from this cd so i dont think he cares easy money for him on an independent label

he made 40,000 this week so far from this cd so i dont think he cares easy money for him on an independent label

roll.gif
roll.gif

how the hell would you know that?

joey said he made 50G's off his first week sales which was like around 60k.

so if he made 50G's off 60k, how the hell did he make 40G's off 8k?

Back
Top Bottom