FAT Shaming

Who's to say he isn't doing those things though?

Maybe but I've seen this guy at the gym before. I've never seen him on any of the cardio machines.

If your belly is that big I don't think the ab machine will do anything. I'm speaking from personal experience. I didn't get cut until I started consistently doing cardio. I used to do the ab machine and all it would do is make my abs hard under the blubber of fat

combo gd combo gd look at ingredient list. It’s highly processed item that contains soy. Has potatoes too which I don’t eat, but overall it’s not a natural whole food. I feel like eating that will make someone sick just as your average burger would. A lot of vegan items that I would consider worse than say individually hunted game meat (still bad)

I appreciate the response... and will take the easily understandable information that you provided into consideration.

Thanks bro :nthat:

So you don't want government /regulation, but if government exists you want it?

Make this make sense.

Easy. I don’t want gov, but because it exists (not if) the regulations should mirror science and the claim that government is here to protect/serve ppl’s best interest in relation to what we were talking about in here (to which I was highlighting that there’s conflict of interest/hypocrisy/contradiction in what science “proves” or reveals to the public vs what’s administered and encouraged)

Easy. I don’t want gov, but because it exists (not if) the regulations should mirror science and the claim that government is here to protect/serve ppl’s best interest in relation to what we were talking about in here (to which I was highlighting that there’s conflict of interest/hypocrisy/contradiction in what science “proves” or reveals to the public vs what’s administered and encouraged)
So you think an ideal world wouldn't have a governing body to regulate soda consumption

but you also think that because we live in a world with government regulation they should regulate soda consumption, as opposed to not regulating it like you would would want in your ideal world?

Yep. Makes no sense.

So you think an ideal world wouldn't have a governing body to regulate soda consumption

but you also think that because we live in a world with government regulation they should regulate soda consumption, as opposed to not regulating it like you would would want in your ideal world?

Yep. Makes no sense.

So your logic is because I don’t want government, in the reality of government existing…I shouldn’t want government to govern in a way that’s for the best interest of ppl/in a non-contradictory manner?

I’ll substitute words:

I don’t believe in the NBA’s age policy. Because there’s an age policy, I think it should be 17.

Makes no sense lol?

So your logic is because I don’t want government, in the reality of government existing…I shouldn’t want government to govern in a way that’s for the best interest of ppl/in a non-contradictory manner?

I’ll substitute words:

I don’t believe in the NBA’s age policy. Because there’s an age policy, I think it should be 17.

Makes no sense lol?
Yeah that still kind of makes no sense. If you're against an age policy, you're against an age policy.

i truly appreciate your effort fam
this dude keeps posting vids of himself hooping :lol:

combo gd combo gd can you post a link to your book?
I post myself hooping in 2022... because cancer would not let me walk in 2015.

Some people find them funny... and some people find them motivational.

I will let you be the judge, and take from them what you would like.

book

booooooks.jpg

booksgg.jpg

yyyyyddddd.jpg

tttttttt.jpg

boooks.jpg

5.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger cheated on his wife Maria with their maid.
Joseph Baena was born on October 2, 1997 – just five days after Maria gave birth to his half-brother Christopher on September 27, meaning both women were pregnant with Arnold’s children under the same roof at the same time.

Maria divorced. Here is the son raised by the mother, Chris.
arnold-chirs-son-750x422.jpg

Here is the son raised by Arnold, Joseph.
3eaa0ab2f29c6d58e7e4b677687a4baa

There's more children but these are the only ones with a peculiar situation.

Arnold Schwarzenegger cheated on his wife Maria with their maid.
Joseph Baena was born on October 2, 1997 – just five days after Maria gave birth to his half-brother Christopher on September 27, meaning both women were pregnant with Arnold’s children under the same roof at the same time.

Maria divorced. Here is the son raised by the mother, Chris.
arnold-chirs-son-750x422.jpg

Here is the son raised by Arnold, Joseph.
3eaa0ab2f29c6d58e7e4b677687a4baa

There's more children but these are the only ones with a peculiar situation.
You know he has two sons that was raised by Maria and the other one is slim. All that needs to known about this post is that people grow up with different goals and mindsets no matter what their parent wants for them.

Back
Top Bottom