FAT Shaming

I'm of the thought that people have went to far in regards to some of the things people consider fat phobic & hateful.... With that said i see some in here joking & dismissing people's "trauma" but let this same behavior go on with other groups & suddenly it's serious business & can't be talked about :lol:

I get fat shamed on the daily.

Being 5'3 and being 310 lbs as a powerlifter, people out there don't get to see how strong I am unless I'm in the gym, bench pressing 195lbs for reps.
:rofl:

I'm of the thought that people have went to far in regards to some of the things people consider fat phobic & hateful.... With that said i see some in here joking & dismissing people's "trauma" but let this same behavior go on with other groups & suddenly it's serious business & can't be talked about :lol:

Exactly... The only problem I have with people making fun of someone for being fat is their weight shouldn't concern you.

If you made a thread called "Jew Shaming" I'm not sure it would fly :lol:

Exactly... The only problem I have with people making fun of someone for being fat is their weight shouldn't concern you.

I always feel insecure when hooping too cause I usually play as a pg, but with how strong I am physically I like going downhill and attacking the rim. My play style would most resemble Steph Curry cause I make so many 3s too. People have called me Steph Boulder and I have even heard wet boulder but I don't know if it's cause my shot is wet or the immense sweatiness

"That means that, if you were born to parents that have obesity, you have a 50 to 85% likelihood of having the disease yourself even with optimal diet, exercise, sleep management, stress management," she added."

This is probably because obese parents would be more likely to raise their kids with poor nutritional habits and lack of exercise. Which could/Would create a horrible foundation for the rest of that kids life.

It doesn't make it genetic.

I'm calling nonsense.

Last edited:
I always feel insecure when hooping too cause I usually play as a pg, but with how strong I am physically I like going downhill and attacking the rim. My play style would most resemble Steph Curry cause I make so many 3s too. People have called me Steph Boulder and I have even heard wet boulder but I don't know if it's cause my shot is wet or the immense sweatiness

You sound like the worst person to play ball with fam. Thinks hes steph curry, probably launching 3s, short and stout attacking the rim with offensive fouls, sweaty/mucusy.

:smh:

"That means that, if you were born to parents that have obesity, you have a 50 to 85% likelihood of having the disease yourself even with optimal diet, exercise, sleep management, stress management," she added."

This is probably because obese parents would be more likely to raise their kids with poor nutritional habits and lack of exercise. Which could/Would create a horrible foundation for the rest of that kids life.

It doesn't make it genetic.

I'm calling nonsense.
Maybe you'll buy it from someone sitting across from your bro?

Dat thigh crease
aqDwC (5).png

Back
Top Bottom