FAT Shaming

All Sizes Matter b
SleepyNarrowDiamondbackrattlesnake-size_restricted.gif

I had actually gotten up to 315 sometime last qrtr so -42lbs but the body composition change has been realer (burning fat and putting on muscle). Goal weight around 240 would be around 20% bodyfat. I go get inbody scans monthly
19C8E55E-FD16-4423-AE51-6F27E81DA3DB.png
Great job man keep up the good work. I went through the same battle after having 5 surgeries in 4 years. I blew up!!!! I biggest problem ( besides my weight lol) was I would try to rush back to do to the same things I did pre surgery and hurt myself causing me to be back bed ridden .

Word thats when i gained the weight to begin with, with the first BM. You got it though at least you are cognizant of it early

I had actually gotten up to 315 sometime last qrtr so -42lbs but the body composition change has been realer (burning fat and putting on muscle). Goal weight around 240 would be around 20% bodyfat. I go get inbody scans monthly
19C8E55E-FD16-4423-AE51-6F27E81DA3DB.png
This is dope.

Nike been on this hype for about a year now, but how do yall feel about them force feeding us body positivity and diversity?

On the one hand I don't like it.

On the other hand, it has forced me to confront myself and acknowledge that on some level, or at least in this very specific context, I am actually fat phobic to a degree.

If these images bother me, simply to the extent that I greatly prefer to view the traditional athlete models, that is indeed a form of fat phobia right?

dri-fit-run-division-flex-stride-mens-2-in-1-5-running-shorts-Xg4vRk.png

I didn't know that until your post but I don't care about it, not even a lil bit

I'm assuming after a while you will probably get used to it

Back
Top Bottom