FAT Shaming

I think airlines should have regular size seats and plus size seats (that cost more).

The regular airline seat was designed with a certain body size in mine. Same as if ur baggage is over 50 lbs you gotta pay extra baggage fees the same should be applying for the seating.

It’ll never happen in the US because too many fatties but maybe another country airline does it.

Listen you should be happy with whatever and I understand the logic from all sides, but advocating for stuff when you are cleary obese.

I know you ain’t happy deep down. You’re not comfortable. Clothes are always tight or looks like you’re wearing a bed sheet. Taking deep breathes just walking. You can lie to yourself for clout but be real.
You know you ain’t pleased.

The logistics are far too complicated to have "fat seats" because where would you designate them on the plane? The only way it would be possible is with modular aircraft seating and I don't see that being a thing anytime in the near future.

Furthermore, airlines want more people on planes not less so bigger seats would take up more volume which is not good. It would probably encroach on the "non-fat seats" anyway and those folks would have a shorter seat pitch and feel the "squeeze" anyway.

The logistics are far too complicated to have "fat seats" because where would you designate them on the plane? The only way it would be possible is with modular aircraft seating and I don't see that being a thing anytime in the near future.

Furthermore, airlines want more people on planes not less so bigger seats would take up more volume which is not good. It would probably encroach on the "non-fat seats" anyway and those folks would have a shorter seat pitch and feel the "squeeze" anyway.

Much easier for the fats to stop fat’ing

It's not all that simple.

I'm as healthy as they come and I consider myself an elite athlete but my bmi is 56.7

It doesn't take into account all the muscle mass I carry around and airlines should definitely provide seats for us incredible physical specimans at no increase cost

I think one of the worst parts of this fat acceptance thing is the insistence of some of their members that they are fighting their own version of a civil rights movement.

Even have an organization called NAAFA, obviously reminiscent of NAACP.

Like no bro, being fat is not the equivalent of being less than human because of your skin color.

These folks live in a different reality or something

instead of trying to reach the medical goal posts of being healthy they just moved the goalposts to include them. By Whining

It's not all that simple.

I'm as healthy as they come and I consider myself an elite athlete but my bmi is 56.7

It doesn't take into account all the muscle mass I carry around and airlines should definitely provide seats for us incredible physical specimans at no increase cost

What's your vert b

Back
Top Bottom