Father Before A Husband Or Husband Before A Father?

What was the question?

If its what I think it is then mother before wife. Dont even have kids yet and I know that.
My mother has told me she would pick her kids before her man.
We are her flesh and blood. We came from her.
My brother told me his>anyone on earth.

I notice a trend that men seem to pick their spouse.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

mytmouse76 wrote:
in my case i gotta go with mother barely before wife...

your SO can screw you over...your kids...thats a part of you...yeah they grow up but even then their still your child...

its a fine line that from what i read new parents often struggle with...especially new mothers...they get wrapped up in their new child and accidently alienate their partner

but i definitely see the point he made

Trust me, kids can very well screw over their own parents.

Kids these days are very disrespectful! Today's youth treat their parents like garbage (watch Teen Moms, perfect example)

And you have NOOOO freakin' idea, how many people I meet, who want nothing to do with their parents and just send them off to Senior homecares.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

your neighbor had a good point

with me i would always be a father before a husband.

your 100% right with kids being disrespectful but I feel that it because parents let them and the way the parents bring them up

blacklion23 wrote:
As a husband, with kids, being a father and husband goes hand and hand. There is no one before the other.
True to a point. In my situation im married but not to my bm and i have full custody of my son.

I say father first because I would put my son before anyone and anything

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

What was the question?

If its what I think it is then mother before wife. Dont even have kids yet and I know that.

It's because they are also the Mother of our Child. It takes two, there will be no Child if there is no Mother!

Sure you can use the 'flesh and blood' argument, but like I said, there would be no Child if it weren't for your SO. Sure people will say "yeah but you can find another wife or husband" which is true, but that is also like saying "yeah you can just impregnate any girl... and BOOM you have a child, on to the next one"

Originally Posted by NycPosite

mytmouse76 wrote:
in my case i gotta go with mother barely before wife...

your SO can screw you over...your kids...thats a part of you...yeah they grow up but even then their still your child...

its a fine line that from what i read new parents often struggle with...especially new mothers...they get wrapped up in their new child and accidently alienate their partner

but i definitely see the point he made

Trust me, kids can very well screw over their own parents.

Kids these days are very disrespectful! Today's youth treat their parents like garbage (watch Teen Moms, perfect example)

And you have NOOOO freakin' idea, how many people I meet, who want nothing to do with their parents and just send them off to Senior homecares.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

your neighbor had a good point

with me i would always be a father before a husband.

your 100% right with kids being disrespectful but I feel that it because parents let them and the way the parents bring them up

I agree to a certain extent. But you can't always put the blame on the parents. Parents can guide you, but every individual makes a decision upon themselves.

My cousin's parents told him not to smoke weed and drink (very strict cultural family) and guess what? He still smoked and drank. My parents told my older sister to not have sex until marriage or atleast after she graduates from High School, guess what? She didn't. See what I mean, we were all rebellious, but compared to kids these days? Horrible.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I'm traditional. Marriage then kids.

Yep. Cool avy Rico.

Kids are forever but they branch off after a while. Yeah they are still your kids but your wife/husband will/should be with you for LIFE. For every good time, they are there. For every bad time. They are there. Its supposed to be that way.

yea its 50/50. Kids tend to do what they are told not to and the kids of this age are on a whole different level. I see kids age 8-11 outside talking about things like they are 16-20 (smoking,drinking, sex and things of that nature)

The thing that kills me is that a lot of parents give up. They see they child F*&^ing up and they act like its too late. A lot of kids do dumb $%^# because that want attention. but it is 50-50

I have done a whole lot of dumb %$#@ when I was younger (been locked up, gangs, hustle, had a kid at a young age) but my mom was always there for me. She is my best friend. The reason for that is I watched my mom struggle to gave me and my siblings everything (single parent home). She showed me that we were always first no matter what.

What was the question?

It's because they are also the Mother of our Child. It takes two, there will be no Child if there is no Mother!

Sure you can use the 'flesh and blood' argument, but like I said, there would be no Child if it weren't for your SO. Sure people will say "yeah but you can find another wife or husband" which is true, but that is also like saying "yeah you can just impregnate any girl... and BOOM you have a child, on to the next one"
But why isnt it the other way around. Why dont woman think "without dad sperm this child I love so much wouldn't exist"

What was the question?

But why isnt it the other way around. Why dont woman think "without dad sperm this child I love so much wouldn't exist"

I can't answer that for you. I'm not a woman, you have to get some input from other females.

I was a father before I was a husband. My girlfriend and I had been together for years before we had out son. No matter how bad or how good things have been between us in the 4 years since he has been born, WE always put him first. In front of us being happy, everything. As long as our child was good and taken care of, thats all that mattered for both of us. His mother and I were apart for almost two full years and we always kept him first, even if it meant being unhappy for ourselves. Now that we are back together and things are great, i've been there done that and I know what could happen.

That being said its one and the same. But for me, Father first.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

As a husband, with kids, being a father and husband goes hand and hand. There is no one before the other.
think ill roll with this...but my kid is my Priority. (dont have any kids btw)

Back
Top Bottom