Fathers Day Thread: Ideas, Plans, ETC (Don't Procrastinate)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Got damn yall, not this please. I am sure there will be a Father's Depreciation thread made within the next two weeks. Just wait for then. LOL. Not here though.

laugh.gif

Minny, how about buying him some Flight Apparel?

Groupon just had a flying class deal last week too. But you already said he is learning so that wouldn't have helped.

@ Dude that said I knew what I was doing, you are right. I was opening up a thread for ideas. I wasn't trying to get into all the daddy flaming. I hate it with a passion.

he was in the army so he has all that stuff 

Minny, how about buying him some Flight Apparel?

Groupon just had a flying class deal last week too. But you already said he is learning so that wouldn't have helped.

@ Dude that said I knew what I was doing, you are right. I was opening up a thread for ideas. I wasn't trying to get into all the daddy flaming. I hate it with a passion.

he was in the army so he has all that stuff 

their anniversary is this coming June as well, so i guess we're planning to give them a trip out of town to relax.

their anniversary is this coming June as well, so i guess we're planning to give them a trip out of town to relax.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my dad is harder to shop for than my mom cuz the stuff he's into i can't afford...

he's taking flying lessons right now so hopefully we can get him something related to that

i'd buy him a plane if i could

What about skydiving together?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my dad is harder to shop for than my mom cuz the stuff he's into i can't afford...

he's taking flying lessons right now so hopefully we can get him something related to that

i'd buy him a plane if i could

What about skydiving together?

Got damn yall, not this please. I am sure there will be a Father's Depreciation thread made within the next two weeks. Just wait for then. LOL. Not here though.

about 70% of the people on here have never seen or don't care about their pops. 

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

lies probably 30%

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

lies probably 30%

taking him golfing

72 holes of father son bonding

even tho i dont really need extra bonding time cause we work together
laugh.gif

taking him golfing

72 holes of father son bonding

even tho i dont really need extra bonding time cause we work together
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom