Favorite Lines from the Office?

"Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family.
Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family."
-Michael Scott

"your dentist's name is Crentist..?"

"Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family.
-Michael Scott

"your dentist's name is Crentist..?"

Tell me why I just start laughing at random parts of the day, thinking about random Office lines. I can't seem to think of one off top though.
laugh.gif

Tell me why I just start laughing at random parts of the day, thinking about random Office lines. I can't seem to think of one off top though.
laugh.gif

"I don't walk into your house and steal your Hello Kitty backpack."

There's really nothing that comes close to that single line IMO.

"I don't walk into your house and steal your Hello Kitty backpack."

There's really nothing that comes close to that single line IMO.

"i feel weak today. i felt much stronger yesterday. like benjamin button in reverse"- michael

"dont call me a hero. do you know who the real heroes are? the guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the commissioner, and take off their glasses and change into capes. and fly around fighting crime. those are the real heroes. " dwight

"break me off a piece of that fancy feast" andy

"i feel weak today. i felt much stronger yesterday. like benjamin button in reverse"- michael

"dont call me a hero. do you know who the real heroes are? the guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the commissioner, and take off their glasses and change into capes. and fly around fighting crime. those are the real heroes. " dwight

"break me off a piece of that fancy feast" andy

not a line but when michael throws the football at pam...he does a spin move and is like PAM!!!!!! cut to opening
laugh.gif

not a line but when michael throws the football at pam...he does a spin move and is like PAM!!!!!! cut to opening
laugh.gif

Not a line, but one of my favorite scene is when the office was practicing CPR on the dummy, and Dwight ends up recreating Silence of the Lambs. The entire thing was hilarious.

Not a line, but one of my favorite scene is when the office was practicing CPR on the dummy, and Dwight ends up recreating Silence of the Lambs. The entire thing was hilarious.

when Ryan was filling in for Pam
Jim's been looking at me, kind of, alot all week
I would be creeped out by it, but it's nothing compared to the way Michael looks at me
*cue to Michael looking thru the blinds*

probably my favorite opening scene of all time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when Ryan was filling in for Pam
Jim's been looking at me, kind of, alot all week
I would be creeped out by it, but it's nothing compared to the way Michael looks at me
*cue to Michael looking thru the blinds*

probably my favorite opening scene of all time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

-Michael Scott

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

-Michael Scott

roll.gif

"A guy went to a $5 !!%%*+ & spent the night with her. The next day he finds out he has crabs. He goes back to the !!%%*+ to complain. She then replies: You only paid $5, what did you expect? Lobster?"
-Michaels joke.

"I am now chopping Phyllis' head of with a chainsaw!"
-Andy

*Dead bird in Michael Office... Creed: "Hey guys, someone making soup?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Way To many to name.

Im always laughing at differnt points of the day thinking about the office.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom