Favorite Lines from the Office?

Red Cross: So, assessing the situation. Are they breathing?

Michael: No, Rose, they are not breathing. And, they have no arms or legs.

Red Cross: No that's not part of it.

Michael: Where are they? You know what? If we come across somebody with no arms or legs do we bother resuscitating them? I mean what kind of quality of life do we have there?

Kevin: I would wanna live with no legs.

Michael: How 'bout no arms? No arms or legs is basically how you exist right now, Kevin, you don't do anything.

---------------------------------------

holly: were these meetups just personal, unrelated to business?

meredith: nah, i wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the discount paper ... not a lot of fruit in those looms.

Red Cross: So, assessing the situation. Are they breathing?

Michael: No, Rose, they are not breathing. And, they have no arms or legs.

Red Cross: No that's not part of it.

Michael: Where are they? You know what? If we come across somebody with no arms or legs do we bother resuscitating them? I mean what kind of quality of life do we have there?

Kevin: I would wanna live with no legs.

Michael: How 'bout no arms? No arms or legs is basically how you exist right now, Kevin, you don't do anything.

holly: were these meetups just personal, unrelated to business?

meredith: nah, i wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the discount paper ... not a lot of fruit in those looms.

I think Michael said it, but it was something like, "I hate so much about the things you choose to be". I still say that all of the time.

I think Michael said it, but it was something like, "I hate so much about the things you choose to be". I still say that all of the time.

Dwight: "There are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably because we're downriver from that old bread factory."

Dwight: "There are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably because we're downriver from that old bread factory."

[h3]"I 'absorbed' my twin brother in the womb, therefore I have the strength of a man and a little baby..."[/h3]
laugh.gif
thought of one.

[h3]"I 'absorbed' my twin brother in the womb, therefore I have the strength of a man and a little baby..."[/h3]
laugh.gif
thought of one.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Michaels hate for Toby is always appreciated, too
roll.gif

Where Toby's telling the heartfelt story & Michael pushes his lunch tray off the table is the BEST.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Michaels hate for Toby is always appreciated, too
roll.gif

Where Toby's telling the heartfelt story & Michael pushes his lunch tray off the table is the BEST.

michael scott ranting at the camera

" bro's before @%%@, cause when your #!% leaves you, she aint your ho.....no mo"

Back
Top Bottom