Favorite Lines from the Office?

michael scott ranting at the camera

" bro's before @%%@, cause when your #!% leaves you, she aint your ho.....no mo"

This is hilarious. "Oh No"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pam: MICHAEL SCOTT!, are you still seeing Donna?

Michael: She's not invisible Pam, so stop asking silly questions.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Love this show!

Pam: MICHAEL SCOTT!, are you still seeing Donna?

Michael: She's not invisible Pam, so stop asking silly questions.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Love this show!

haha i couldn't imagine how many takes some of these scenes took. so much laughter on the set, must be great working for a hit comedy series.

haha i couldn't imagine how many takes some of these scenes took. so much laughter on the set, must be great working for a hit comedy series.

Angela: I'll have your farm by the end of this
Dwight: phffff please I will perform legal jiu-jitsu on you before that happens BYYYYAAAAAAA!!! (Dwight fake Karate chops Angela in the throat). See...I didn't even need to touch you...the law will do it

laugh.gif

Angela: I'll have your farm by the end of this
Dwight: phffff please I will perform legal jiu-jitsu on you before that happens BYYYYAAAAAAA!!! (Dwight fake Karate chops Angela in the throat). See...I didn't even need to touch you...the law will do it

laugh.gif

Creed is my favorite character on this show. You just know when he's in a scene it's about to be epic. When dude was naming all the pills at the hospital after meridith got hit by mike was funny as hell.

Creed is my favorite character on this show. You just know when he's in a scene it's about to be epic. When dude was naming all the pills at the hospital after meridith got hit by mike was funny as hell.

"What are my flaws? I sing in the shower, I care to much, I accidently hit someone with my car, so sue me. Wait, no, that's not the point Im trying to make."

laugh.gif
roll.gif

"What are my flaws? I sing in the shower, I care to much, I accidently hit someone with my car, so sue me. Wait, no, that's not the point Im trying to make."

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom