FAVORITE TEAM TO USE IN NBA 2K11???

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

ill whop anyone with my hornets except Ning
laugh.gif

Damn right, where's my money? U better paypal me
laugh.gif

hawks have mad weapons. joe johnsons silky jumper. josh smith in the post and a defensive presence. horford plays solid. crawford off the bench. cant go wrong

hawks have mad weapons. joe johnsons silky jumper. josh smith in the post and a defensive presence. horford plays solid. crawford off the bench. cant go wrong

OT but 2K11 is trash imo. No matter the update, time of day, etc it will freeze. Damn game's got more bugs than a rotting corpse.

OT but 2K11 is trash imo. No matter the update, time of day, etc it will freeze. Damn game's got more bugs than a rotting corpse.

and sorry to blow this thread up but who's on psn? my name is maxmitchell420 and ill be playing tonight. hit me up if you wanna run

and sorry to blow this thread up but who's on psn? my name is maxmitchell420 and ill be playing tonight. hit me up if you wanna run

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Whats good with the league fam? 
nerd.gif
we still have 4 more spots left, so if u know anyone who wants to join, let me know and ill hit them with an invit. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Whats good with the league fam? 
nerd.gif
we still have 4 more spots left, so if u know anyone who wants to join, let me know and ill hit them with an invit. 

Boston - This was the most complete team in the game until perkins left
Blazers - Nice lineup especially with Camby/Oden

Boston - This was the most complete team in the game until perkins left
Blazers - Nice lineup especially with Camby/Oden

Back
Top Bottom