Favorite Video Game of All Time

Shocked to see how many people have answered The Ocarina of Time. Hands down my favorite game of all time. Thumbs up to all who answered this. :smokin

Super Mario Bros. 3

Anytime I'm bored I can play this game from beginning to end and it still feels new and fun.

Super Mario Bros. 3

Anytime I'm bored I can play this game from beginning to end and it still feels new and fun.

Have you played world?

3 is like a downgrade from world

Yeah but 3 stuck with me the most, I have world in my GBA right now & on the Wii VC but I always gravitate to 3 more than any other Mario game, guess it's just a personal preference.

Only 2 mentions for Chrono Trigger?...sshhhhhhhhheeess man ya don't know, I wish I could delete this game off my memory bank so that I can indulge in it all over again...I wish it never ended.

256px-TonyHawksProSkaterPlayStation1.jpg
nthat.gif

is ever touching this
I'll add these...........

FIRST GAME I've Ever Owned, christmas of 99.

[COLOR=#red]For me Number 1 is easy...[/COLOR]

View media item 267652View media item 267653
[COLOR=#red]The online mode for Live and Reloaded was GREATNESS!!! I legit just played it again with bots and still go ape.

When this first dropped good god. The franchise has been major and great...[/COLOR]

View media item 267656
[COLOR=#red]Yes. Yes. Yes.[/COLOR]

View media item 267669View media item 267670
[COLOR=#red]Lastly...[/COLOR]

View media item 267654View media item 267655[COLOR=#red]
Thee only reason I had a Playstation. I really wish it would come to Xbox, if not I really wish there would be a KH3. Apparently it is being worked on, but I will believe it when I see it. I figure it will be a next gen release. There is more but for me, these are the top 4 (sort of 4).[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom