*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

No foams in Cleveland!!!
mad.gif

GOT TO KNOW WHERE TO LOOK. I RECENTLY JUST MOVED UP TO THE AREA BUT I FOUND STORES SELLING THEM EARLY. I HAD EGGPLANT FOAMS 3 WEEKS AGO
laugh.gif

lmao

KROOMA - Quality on both!

houstonsnk - Part 2 is serious
eek.gif

Calvin - Dope head piece.

*Edit - Maad foams as if NT is practicing double back flips on a motor bike (corny I know..
ohwell.gif
)

DOPE hong kongs..
and very nice AF1's on page 15.. you already know i had to cop the purp foams yesterday, but i aint takin no pic, no need to, yall already kno what theylook like, BET 200 tho that half the bammas in here are gonna end up sellin there pairs within 2 months lol

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

not matter how many times yall take pics of these foams the fact still remain that they are ugly

sorry son, but ur def. in the minority on this one...

and picked these up jus like everyone else in the world.

so i threw in a bonus pic of my lil posite collection

All these foams!!!
I don't think they're ugly... But they're a pass for me...
Plus... I don't think they released in a kids size. Lol.

Thanks everyone. Im really starting to feel those Foams more and more. I hope they have some still this weekend.

Appreciate the comments.

TDot-
happy.gif

Battle- thanks and
smokin.gif
@ the wmns navi 90's. Probably my favorite AM 90.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Thanks everyone. Im really starting to feel those Foams more and more. I hope they have some still this weekend.
I'd stick to and continue the vintage AF1's sir. Let's be honest folks, foams LOOK great but SUCK in comfort.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

All these foams!!!
I don't think they're ugly... But they're a pass for me...
Plus... I don't think they released in a kids size. Lol.
Smallest size is a 6

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I'd stick to and continue the vintage AF1's sir. Let's be honest folks, foams LOOK great but SUCK in comfort.

so you tryna say that AF1's are more comfortable then foamposites?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its obvious you have not owned a pair of wore a pair of "broken in" and molded to your feet pair of foams, they fit like GLOVES once you break em in,comfy as HELLLLLLLLLL

and what do AF1's do after about 3-4 wears? crease like CRAZY and look like CRAP.

good day sir
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom