*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

^ I was very close to sellin my Drury's, lucky I didn't.......good stuff Chino.

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

dope pick ups everyone....

lot of Foams
smokin.gif

me too..........

just came in today.
...it has to be the varsity purple hype....but i want those cactus' now
mad.gif

nice sdub
pimp.gif

lot of Foams
smokin.gif

me too..........

just came in today.
mad.gif

nice sdub
pimp.gif

Anybody notice the tongues on the Goofy Boys are a lot less puffy then the past releases

daaznfella, NICE pick-up! I saw the Max-Orange Jordan 1's about a hour ago and...... WOW the color just jumps outat you. They are a great pair of summertime kicks. I already have the matching Max-Orange hoodie. People are gonna sleep on these so bad.

Vivrantchino21 nice pick up (and set) of the Drury's. Never been a huge fan of the 3mm deal on shoes, but thosejust look so good.

I'm sure somebody already answered this else where, but are those infared 1's nylon or canvas material?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

lot of Foams
smokin.gif

me too..........

just came in today.
mad.gif

nice sdub
pimp.gif
Thnaks man..been looking for a reasonable priced pair for a little while...got a nalright deal on ebay.

better get them before the price gets outta hand.. PYS has em for a reasonable price.

got these red steel X, a little too big (10.5 ) thought it would have fit me
frown.gif
Proabably gonna end up selling

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Vivrantchino21 nice pick up (and set) of the Drury's. Never been a huge fan of the 3mm deal on shoes, but those just look so good.

I'm sure somebody already answered this else where, but are those infared 1's nylon or canvas material?

NYLON

Back
Top Bottom