*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Thanks everyone. Im really starting to feel those Foams more and more. I hope they have some still this weekend.
I'd stick to and continue the vintage AF1's sir. Let's be honest folks, foams LOOK great but SUCK in comfort.

so you tryna say that AF1's are more comfortable then foamposites?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its obvious you have not owned a pair of wore a pair of "broken in" and molded to your feet pair of foams, they fit like GLOVES once you break em in, comfy as HELLLLLLLLLL

and what do AF1's do after about 3-4 wears? crease like CRAZY and look like CRAP.

good day sir
glasses.gif
Yeah AF1's are about the same crap comfort level, but if you have wide flat feet like me, forces take precedence. I don't really careabout creases. I knew I'd get flying arrows from the posite heads. Don't worry, I have a "FEW" pairs of foams and flightposites and about adozen pairs of LeBron 4's

Fred, now why would you take a "controversial" stand?.....lol

i like foams but am passing on Purples....all-star shoes coming up.

GOT A "FREE" PAIR OF THESE TODAY. NOT REALLY A FAN BUT CANT TURN DOWN FREE. THEY ARE COMFY AS HELL THOUGH. GONNA HIT THE GYM LATER AND SEE HOWTHEY HOLD UP. 2ND PAIR SHOULD BE HERE MONDAY.

JORDAN 2009 S23
ih8c2c.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

All these foams!!!
I don't think they're ugly... But they're a pass for me...
Plus... I don't think they released in a kids size. Lol.
Smallest size is a 6
Rrreeeaaaalllllyyyy?? I will check around and see what I can find.
Wouldn't do much but ball in them though.

KROOMA - If those Dunk's were an 11.5/12 I think I know where from?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ houstonsnk and those JD Portland AF1's, I've been looking for a DS pair for about 4 years now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

No foams in Cleveland!!!
mad.gif

GOT TO KNOW WHERE TO LOOK. I RECENTLY JUST MOVED UP TO THE AREA BUT I FOUND STORES SELLING THEM EARLY. I HAD EGGPLANT FOAMS 3 WEEKS AGO
laugh.gif
You said 3 weeks ago to check City Blue. I checked and it turns out the dude barley got any pairs. so a couple days later...sold out

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by s dubl

dope pick ups everyone....

lot of Foams
smokin.gif

me too..........

55hztl.jpg

just came in today.
pimp.gif
Nice.Got these too.

Honestly, I cant get wit the solid neon green. I maaaaaaaaaad they didnt keep it the way i seen da samples....
smh.gif

^ Yeah. When the title of the thread has the words - do not quote pics - you morons should figure out not to do it.

Back
Top Bottom