*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Originally Posted by eciaccord

My bad, pic didn't load.
Nice Nixon
glasses.gif
...what was the price tag on that thing?...close to 4 bills?

I think my wife got it for a little under $400, she used her Universal Studios annual pass discount at one of the stores inside the park.

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice....ever since that Nixon came out, I've wanted it, all black, dope.....I'll end up with it soon.

Cris.
I've got an all black Nixon Player watch and I like it a lot, but you have to be careful with the all black watches or you end up with this:

2q18hw7.jpg

I'm not beating the hell out of a watch by any means, this was actually just caused by my extremely bad typing posture and a couple months of resting my wrists and typing like a fool at work.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the black wears off pretty easily.

I know, luckily I have only worn it about 2 times. I am so worried it's going to scratch, but it looks so vicious on my wrist!
pimp.gif

The scratches also is the reason why I wear this one most of the time. I wish I would have been a bit more careful.

Great price on those 1/2's sherlock...

If they were a 1/2 size smaller Id be real upset even though I got my pair already...Id double up If I could get a deal like that...

Anyway,

Scooped these from the nike outlet...Got them for $55 with the FnF sale goin on
Always liked em but not for anything close to retail...

Originally Posted by docholiday13

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Mike Carroll Signature Vans from '96...
Amazing Pickup!! Where did you find these and what size? I recently passed on a pair on eBay and that was the first time I have seen them since I had them in '96.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

seriously where did u get those!!! one of my grails!! I had the black and white pair when I was in 7th grade. If anyone come across a pair of size 11 get atme. Vans needs to either retro these or come up with a similar shoe design and release them asap.

nice pickup sherlock!
i saw that seller, too and couldn't believe the price. You proved me wrong! maybe i'll cop a pair or two from that seller in future!

Here are my January and February pick ups. Still waiting in the mail Kobe Id's and Jordan II Melo's

Edit* re sized the images.

Just for kicks.

Back
Top Bottom