*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

^ Damn,
laugh.gif
, Nice pickups but resize the pics... ^

damn alot of nice pick ups guys . those stats are dope also but that team jordan is prob my team shoe in a long time that should have been the 2009! that orthe cp3 II.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

NikeAirsNCrispy- get at me i have a ds tredsafe boxcap, box logo tee, and tredsafe shop bags to go with that ill collabo
NO WAY! I got $400 for the shop bags, but the rest I'm gonna have to save for!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

space-damn, nice pickup on those w taps
stayfresh-dope wht/red 13s..i regret selling my pair

---------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE...SIZE 10.5
-OG VNDS NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2

90f3546d40eaa59744a6c17e9cc044723a158d4.jpg

Sorry for the horrible cell phone pics, but picked up the Amalgam t-shirt+Joe Budden Padded Room (autographed)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. If my friend doesn't like them, I'll just turnaround and make a quick buck on them.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

Originally Posted by docholiday13

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Mike Carroll Signature Vans from '96...
Amazing Pickup!! Where did you find these and what size? I recently passed on a pair on eBay and that was the first time I have seen them since I had them in '96.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

seriously where did u get those!!! one of my grails!! I had the black and white pair when I was in 7th grade. If anyone come across a pair of size 11 get at me. Vans needs to either retro these or come up with a similar shoe design and release them asap.

I have been searchin for a couple of years now. FINALLY found them on Ebay. Size 9. A retro would be super sick but I highly doubt MC would agree to it.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Thanks for the kind words everyone. If my friend doesn't like them, I'll just turn around and make a quick buck on them.
eyes.gif

ur pal would actually tell you he don't like em? i would just hold my tounge and accept the good gesture

Back
Top Bottom